Job title: Media Manager
Company: Dentsu International
Job description: Job Title: Media Manager
Client & Internal Relationships:
· Manage day-to-day client interaction
· Manage expectations of clients and deliverables
· Advice clients on best ways to integrate media into their advertising and marketing programs
· Assist Director in growing business opportunities within current clients
· Keep up with the latest trends in media
· May be responsible for informing team/client of new opportunities or issues
· Participate and lead, if appropriate, face to face client and vendor meetings
· Build positive relationships with internal and external teams
· Assess problems and concerns in a systematic, logical and rational manner
· Proactively resolve issues, know when to and to whom to escalate
· Provide guidance to team members nurture/promote team environment
· May be responsible for constructing and delivering accurate, honest and timely performance management documents
· Capable of managing multiple deliverables and ability to seamlessly transition among them in a timely and efficient manner
· Expresses oneself clearly and concisely in oral communications in English
· Writes in a clear, compelling and concise manner
· Organizes ideas and information logically and sequentially
· Assists in the development of media/digital presentations and tactical POVs, as needed
· Develop client reports that are clear, compelling and persuasive
· Ensure key information is provided to team regarding client issues, internal agency issues, changes in account status, etc.
– Knowledge of local media, digital, SEM and social landscape and consistently keeps up to new digital trends
– Knowledge of digital tools (Google adwords, DCM/Sizmek, Facebook/IG etc)
– Ability to understand and analyze digital data, review reports and set benchmarks
– Ability to devise digital solutions as part of overall media strategies for clients
– Support media and digital training for the team as necessary
· Able to guide and supervise planners to create and maintain media plan flowcharts and media buy authorizations based on clients various initiatives
· Able to guide and supervise implementation and operational aspects of the business including digital ad serving, digital operations, finance operations and traditional media buying operations.
· Able to be both a leader of a team of 3 to 4 planners as well as being a team player in promoting team cohesiveness.
Nurture and inspire juniors, ensure their development and growth plans are in place.
Time Type: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Job date: Wed, 17 May 2023 22:21:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!