Job title: Enterprise Reliability Sales Manager
Company: Baker Hughes
Job description: Would you like to shape our next-generation sales strategy?
Are you passionate about providing complex technical and commercial solutions?
Join our Sales and Commercial team
ARMS Reliability & Bently Nevada are leading global providers of reliability solutions. We work with the world’s largest resource, power, utility, and manufacturing companies. Pioneers of Asset Strategy Management & Integrated Asset Performance Management best practice approach, powered by OnePM® and System 1, we are fundamentally changing the way Industry manages reliability to achieve a step change in asset performance.
Take ownership for sales management
The Enterprise Reliability Sales Manager is responsible for new business development, account acquisition and growth across a defined territory in the Middle East Market, for our Integrated Asset Performance Management offering.
With a solid understanding of Integrated Asset Performance Management & proven track of selling this solution to key clients in the region, the responsibilities will include vertical penetration strategies and planning, prospecting and sales pipeline management, account analysis and information reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying Integrated Asset Performance Management opportunities within existing clients
- Leveraging your existing business network to introduce our solution to new clients
- Seeking business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Networking and developing relationships with prospects & key industry stakeholders
- Keeping abreast of changes in the industry to constantly assess viable market place opportunities
- Responding to direct inbound requests and follows up with all leads and opportunities
- Maintaining relationships with current clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities for profit and service improvements
- Acting as the liaison between ARMS and a key group of select clients, ensuring that all client questions, concerns or requests, are relayed to the appropriate individual or department and managed through to conclusion
- Proactively consult with clients on business issues and seek appropriate solutions/support
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information relating to current client projects and delivery
- Looking to extend existing client relationships at both the site and corporate level through well rounded account management activities
- Conducting Sales Forecasting activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce to maintain transparency in activity and the health of the sales pipeline
- Completing weekly operations reports and monthly board reporting as required
- Planning, developing and executing sales strategies, to meet regional budgets
- Developing innovative proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations to potential and current clients
- Managing complex sales-cycles which includes our entire Reliability Engineering portfolio of products and presenting to buyers, decision makers and influencers the value of our reliable asset performance
- Nurturing clients within the sales cycle with the view to closing sales within the pipeline
- Organizing Online and face to face presentations of our solution offering
- Maintaining ongoing contact with potential clients in the pipeline with the view to closing sales
- Preparing bids and contracts to support the delivery of ARMS services and solutions
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Have a track Record of success selling Reliability or Integrated Asset Performance Management Software, with a strong understanding of the various elements that include asset strategy, asset health and work execution
- Have 8+ years of experience in sales in middle east region.
- Have experienced in managing the entire sales cycle, particularly in closing complex sales
- Have demonstrable track record of success in meeting & over-achieving sales targets (conversion rates & financial)
- Experienced managing “A” class customers and expanding wallet share through effective relationship management.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at ARMS Reliability & Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Job date: Sat, 27 May 2023 22:10:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!