Job title: Field Business Development Manager
Job description: Job Title: Field Business Development Manager
Location: Market Harborough
Salary: £25k basic salary + £10k OTE
Our client is a Scientific Technology organisation, working with businesses and scientists across the UK and Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates as they are now searching for ambitious, results-driven Field Business Development Managers to join their team!
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £35,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices
- Hybrid working (3 office days/2 days on the road)
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the company, their offering and the market they operate within in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Perform market research to generate new sales leads in your allocated territory
- Meet with prospective clients to introduce the company offering and qualify opportunities
- Analyse customer applications to identify whether/which products meet their needs
- Work closely with clients to help them develop a commercial justification for the purchase
- Educated to degree level
- Full UK driving licence (essential and must hold at time of application)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientated and target driven
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.
Expected salary: £25000 per year
Location: Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Job date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:42:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!