Job title: Risk Advisory | Financial Risk Regulatory – FRM | Risk Analytics – Manager
Job description: Location
Risk Advisory | Analytics, Financial Risk Management – Manager
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training &
Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in Risk Advisory is all about the challenge of helping our clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. The spectrum of risk is broad, and our core competencies encompass control assurance, internal audit, corporate governance consulting, risk management, regulatory consulting, and IT security services. To be a Risk Advisory professional with Deloitte & Touche Middle East means you will gain a wealth of experience across a wide spectrum of industries. Diversity is not just a part of the business landscape in the region but also an integral part of Deloitte & Touche Middle East. Just as we are committed to seeing our clients excel, we are committed to providing you with the right environment to learn and grow and to tailor a career to your needs.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as a Manager in Analytics, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Ability to manage and lead the overall success of a client engagement.
- Define the overall approach/ methodology for the engagement.
- Ensure high quality deliverables within the appropriate timelines.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements at a given time.
- To build an understanding of client/market requirements.
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction to retain the client and produce more business.
- Business Development:
- Lead the proposal development to respond to RFPs from the client.
- Define and design the solution/methodology to meet client’s requirements.
- Take a lead in building eminence material/market go to material for effective Business Development.
- Project Management:
- Prior experience in leading, managing, and delivering multiple projects whilst maintaining the project budget and timelines.
- Team Working:
- Manage and work with the team members, coach junior people, and share knowledge and experience.
- Must work well independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with multiple team members from various backgrounds/ethnicities and get the best out of the team.
- Personal Development:
- Proactively identify opportunities to understand and build on known strengths and to address development areas.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- An MBA or Post Graduate in Statistics / Economics/ Mathematics
- At least 8 – 10 years of experience in Management Consulting Firm. Experience in big four companies is a plus
- Professional certification such as CFA, FRM preferred
- Prior experience of working with Big 4 (preferred).
- Ability to apply knowledge of structure, functions, and procedures in solving organizational problems and to develop methods for implementing prescribed systems with the capability to predict the effect of changes recommended or instituted.
- Proficiency English (written and spoken) Arabic is advantageous
- Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
- Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Full mobility travel
- Knowledge of Banking, Credit Risk Management, Financial Risk Management, IFRS 9, Stress Testing etc.
- Working experience in model development and model validation.
- Strong statistical and quantitative modeling skills (Multiple Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Time Series regression, Segmentation, Extreme Value Theory, Artificial Intelligence Techniques, Machine Learning etc.)
- Prior experience in Business development related activities, such as development of the proposal, designing the approach/ solution to varying problem statements etc.
Job date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 02:31:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!