Job title: Business Sales Development Manager
Company: Search Consultancy
Job description: Search Consultancy is delighted to bring to the market an opportunity for a Business Sales Development Manager operating within the Facilities Maintenance and building services installation sector
We are looking for a person who wishes to further a career move within a growing organisation in the UK. The purpose of the role is to generate new sales and business opportunities by cold calling by phone, face to face and through networking. You will need to demonstrate drive and demonstrate having expanded your client base within previous role’s within a position that will allow you to be the new ‘Sales Face’ of the company.
- Experience in cold calling new B2B Customers both on the phone and face to face is essential.
- Experience/working knowledge of facilities maintenance and /or mechanical, gas, AC, electrical, BMS, plumbing and statutory compliance marketplace or building services would be beneficial but not compulsory.
- Experience of selling a service or solution into facilities, estates, schools, the public sector or directly to property managers or estate managers would be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of proactive B2B sales on target performance in a similar sales role
- Self-motivated and self-driven to work independently and achieve sales targets.
- Ability to source new business data leads from a multitude of resources and build your own database of potential customers.
- A successful and consistent track record of solution-based sales with proven experience of closing new business.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and closing techniques.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
- Must be highly organised, sales focused and knowledgeable.
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to understand the needs of customers and deliver the correct sales proposal to them
- Ability to build, and maintain effective working relationships with both your Customers and the Contract Managers
- Computer literate with both MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel within the region and other parts of the UK as required.
In return we can offer a permanent full time role with a competitive salary and bonus structure at a well established and respected company
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Expected salary: £25000 per year
Job date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:33:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!