Rs 70,000 a month
Full Job Description
I report to: Head of Finance-
My key objectives for this role:
- Responsible for overall Crystal Facilities Sales Ledger
- Ensuring all the invoices are raised on time and send out to the correct customer with accurate purchase order
- Recognised the need to have to work with various department within the business to help them plan add manage their budget
- Execute the payroll and pension admin
- Date entry of the purchase invoices
My role involves the following activities. I am responsible for:
- To work alongside Head of Finance and Finance controller, will be the owner of all information on Company finances and prove to grow myself to be commercially aware, advising on the best path of growth for the business
- Form a close working relationship with the MD, CEO, Other senior executives and non -executives
- Perform a professional conduct with Company’s suppliers, partners, and associates
- Have overall control of company’s accounting function and databases
- Assisting payroll managers with monthly and fortnightly payroll.
- Assisting with IT support, office stationary and other office management office jobs with keeping finance element as the priority.
- Assisting with HR and other recruitment within cleaning and security department with keeping finance element as the priority.
- Be the champion of XERO, Workforce and PArim
- Respond quickly with any disputes or any outstanding invoices question to both suppliers and customers.
- Other duties as directed by the Finance Director, Managing Director and CEO.
- Attend Meetings with customer as required.
- Be the co-ordinator between customers and ops
- Be the channel of communication between finance and ops
Systems & Process
- Be the champion of XERO, PIPEDRIVE and WORKFORCE
- Raise all the invoices daily basis from workforce
- Raise all the invoices for over all company at the month end.
- Assist on writing meeting notes and generating Action points.
- Produce Monthly report of Sales revenue – getting info from XERO
- Produce monthly report of office expenses on stationary and other materials.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From Rs70,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 20/10/2022