Job title: FTTx Regional Business Development Manager
Job description: Location : UK, UK Role overview
FTTx Regional Business Development Manager
Mayflex is looking towards a bright future as a growing part of Sonepar, an independent family-owned company with global market leadership (44,500 people, an annual turnover of 21.6 billion euros) in B-to-B distribution of electrical products, solutions and related services.
If you are looking for a company that has a long-term vision and cares about its people and the planet, then you are looking for Sonepar which spans 44 countries and is constantly striving to create stimulating opportunities for the future.
Mayflex and Sonepar both believe passionately in the idea of sharing success. That is why we want you to join and contribute to a team that is constantly striving to be La Référence.
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Mayflex is seeking an FTTx Regional Business Development Manager to support our FTTx market growth; developing Mayflex sales revenues, profitability, and customer relations in the UK fibre broadband, transport and utilities markets in line with the company’s Impact plan.
The key aim of this plan in relation to the fibre market is to rapidly expand Mayflex market share through, existing and nett new customers, alongside development of our product offering.
We expect the successful person to develop close and mutually beneficial working relationships with key stakeholders within customers, industry groups, and where applicable 3rd party Mayflex supply partners.
The role will include identifying growth opportunities and establishing Mayflex as a partner of choice for customers future business.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING TO MAYFLEX?
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather market information and intelligence to identify future growth areas and opportunities for Mayflex
- Have a good understanding of our products, the market competition and positioning.
- Ensure you follow the latest industry developments and stay up to date with our competitors.
- You will convert all knowledge into a business plan aimed at sustainable growth and added value for Mayflex
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop product, marketing and stock plans that assist the accelerated growth of Mayflex market share
- Create clear new business development plans, with measurable results
- Assist in devising marketing campaigns and events that underpin the sales strategy and develop new and existing sales opportunities
- Manages efficient, accurate customer development / opportunity reports that drive accurate forecasting, and sustainable growth of revenue and market share
- Identify and implement sales processes that encourage sustainable, structured, proactive sales activity and minimise reactive activities
- Utilise the effective use of sales tools and processes to improve forecast accuracy
- Confidence in up-sell and cross-sell activity
- The ideal candidate will have market experience in either office based proactive sales, or field sales
- Experience of stakeholder management.
- Proven new business development track record ideally in both direct sales to altnets
- Able to bring value to the team through developing new business/customer acquisition, providing executive level support within accounts.
- Ability to demonstrate logical decision making
- Analytical, familiar with best CRM practice
WHAT MAYFLEX CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary with added potential bonus
- 25 days holiday a year with the ability to flex up to 5 days
- The option of a healthcare cash plan and group life assurance
- Auto-enrolment in our pension scheme 5% match contributions
- Paid time off for our Volunteering scheme
- Employee Discounts Portal
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Payroll Giving options with Company Contributions
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Wellbeing support including App and Hub
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Long Service Awards and value-based awards
- Recruitment referral bonuses
- Gym membership discounts
- Regular appraisals and development plan
- Continuous online and instructor led training & development.
- LinkedIn Learning Licence
- Opportunities to grow your career with us
Mayflex are committed to embedding diversity and inclusion across the whole organisation, a place where we can all be ourselves. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees and will not discriminate based on a person’s race, colour, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, source of income, parental status, or any other protected status and we will strive to build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness, and transparency.
As part of our commitment to increase workplace diversity, we have introduced the practise of anonymising c.v.s to help remove bias by omitting personally identifiable information, such as name, gender, age and education.
We aim for an inclusive work environment where everyone can reach their full potential. If you require any adjustments to our recruitment process, please let us know as part of your application.
A Culture of inclusivity where People, Planet and Purpose are a core Pillar.
Are you ready to make a difference? Department External Sales
Job Type Full time
Contract Type Permanent
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 05:33:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!