Job title: Fuel Sales Executive
Job description: Job Title
Fuel Sales Executive
Under the day to day supervision of the Fuel Sales Manager – UAE, the job holder is responsible for achieving and exceeding the agreed targets through identifying, acquiring, managing and developing new and current existing fuel accounts which benefit various departments with in ENOC/EPPCO. These accounts acquire fuel, lubes, carwash c-store and autopro products and other vehicle related expenditure across the United Arab Emirates.
Achieve set Sales Targets of Fuel through Regular / Planned visits to existing and Prospect customers
- With the intent to increase number of enquiries and convert them into business, the job holder is required to contact/visit leading companies in Industrial, Trading, Transport, Construction and Distribution segments in U.A.E.
- Ensure customers are satisfied with services
- Identify new prospects and acquire new volume business and opportunities.
- Maintain professional relationship with customers
- Liaise with Lube and commercial units to determine joint sales opportunities.
- Follow ups with new acquired sales and customers to ensure the highly effective CRM methods
Assessment and implement Marketing Policies
- Conduct regular competitor shopping and get the strategies, product development plans and service charges policies.
Prepare and Achieve Annual Sales and Contribution Margin
- Prepare individual customer monthly sales and contribution margin for husiness year and submit to Line Manager.
Provide Technical Support
- Provide website access to customers and train them to avail all the facilities and advantages.
Perform Office Administrative Work
- Handle customer enquiries by email and follow-ups – make sure its done on time.
- Handle walk-in customers in a most professional manner and advise the correct mode of system suitable for their nature of business.
Review end Recommend Customer Credit Limits for approval by Retail Marketing hierarchy
- Implement credit policies to safeguard RBU interests.
In – Service Monitoring
- Co-ordinate with service team implementing a reliable and efficient in w service system to meet deliver of fuel cards/tags as per customer needs.
Credit Review and Collection
- Follow-up with customers not paid even after deactivating the account/supply to collect full outstanding payments.
Prepare Account m=Management Reports on Customer Visits.
- Plan regular account management by visiting customers to maintain and keep long term relationship and to avoid threat from competitors.
Additional Principal Accountabilities
- University degree – Additional Marketing qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of fleet / Vehicle Management requirements
- Knowledge of Business / Industrial companies in UAE
- Knowledge of competitor’s strength.
- computer skills, negotiation skills, business writing, presentation skills, ime management/ sales management and customer service
Job date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 02:03:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!