Job title: SENIOR SPECIALIST PROCESS SAFETY
Job description: Job Title
SENIOR SPECIALIST PROCESS SAFETY
Lead development, effective application, and assurance of corporate HSE requirements including standards and guidelines to manage projects and personal/workplace safety across ENOC group. Act as group-wide technical authority on matters related to projects and personal/workplace safety.
Principal Accountabilities * Act as Subject Matter Expert and focal point for construction safety for entire ENOC Group including overseas operations
- Develop and implement corporate standards, procedures, specifications, guidelines and assurance plans for workplace safety and project safety aligned with regulatory requirements, international best practices and ENOC HSE Management System for entire ENOC Group including overseas operations
- Develop and roll out group wide standards and guidelines for project stage gated HSE Reviews (PHSERs) and ensure its compliance.
- Provide specialized technical support, advice, and guidance including capability enhancement support to ENOC businesses in implementation of corporate HSE standards on projects and personal/workplace safety
- Identify, escalate and cascade matters of concern on compliance and implementation of corporate requirements for projects and personal/workplace safety through appropriate channels to ensure that issues are dealt with and that future HSE risks are controlled
- Lead Construction Safety Audits, Job Safety Analysis / Risk Assessment for high risk activities along with Project Manager and Contractors
- To participate in various HSE studies, Risk Assessments, HAZOPs, SIL (Safety Integrity Level) analysis, HSE critical equipment system, Hazardous area classification etc.
- Should be an engineer in one of the following disciplines: mechanical, chemical or electrical/Instrumentation. Should also have at least 8 years of experience in Petroleum industry of which at least 5 years of hands-on experience in project HSE management and PHSERs for major projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate good writing and verbal skills using English. Must demonstrate flexibility and use of good negotiation skills to resolve differences in opinion between different groups on HSE matters and to build consensus with the groups for implementing courses of action
- Sound knowledge of international HSE codes and standards and best practices pertaining to Health & Safety and Project safety management is a must and knowledge of local (UAE) statutes and practices on Health & Safety would be integral.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required for the job. Knowledge of Office Automation products (MS XL, Word, Project Manager & PowerPoint) is required.
Job date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 02:20:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!