Job title: Global Segment Manager – Urgent Position
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Production Worker
We are looking to hire an organized Global Segment Manager to join our awesome team at in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Global Segment Manager is a terrific opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, people management and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Global Segment Manager at today!
Career Area: Marketing / Sales / Product Support Job Description:
Your Work Shapes the World
When you join Caterpillar, you’re joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it. About Caterpillar
Caterpillar Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, off-highway diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For nearly 100 years, we’ve been helping customers build a better, more sustainable world and are committed and contributing to a reduced-carbon future. Our innovative products and services, backed by our global dealer network, provide exceptional value that helps customers succeed.
As Global Segment Manager you will direct & lead the Global Offshore & Dredge Segment Strategies for Caterpillar Marine positioning for profitable growth through the Energy Transition. This is an individual contributor role that provides senior level business leadership & influences stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain Offshore & Dredge Segment Strategy positioning the segments for profitable growth.
- Execute the strategy through a robust deployment process holding business partners to account for the delivery of Services, Products, Marketing and G2M strategies & tactics
- Be able to apply prioritized decision making in the pursuit of deep profit pools
- Develop and lead the Energy Transition strategy for Offshore & Dredge working closely with (internal & external) business partners, dealers & customers.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Marine G2M team to execute segment strategy with Key Accounts.
- Work hand-in-hand with Marine G2M on business development opportunities.
- Own the Long Term Forecast, Narrow PINS & Scenario Planning for Offshore & Dredge.
- Be able to work & communicate across matrixed organization at senior levels in business.
- Be able to build senior level relationships at dealers & customers.
- Travel extensively (More than 50%, internationally and domestically) to develop a deep understanding of the end-user’s business & their unmet needs.
What you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in the maritime industry as business leader
- Knowledge of marine engines & power systems integration
- 3+ years’ business strategy development & deployment
Top Candidates will also have:
- Formal business qualification – Bachelor’s Degree, MBA
- Knowledge of the maritime energy transition & associated technologies
- Knowledge of the Caterpillar Dealer structure & route to market
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Outstanding listening & communication skills
What we offer you:
Whether it be ground-breaking products, best in class solutions or a lifelong career, you can build what matters to you at Caterpillar. With 150 locations in countries around the world, what you create at Caterpillar travels and helps people around the world. You can collaborate with the best minds in the industry, complete meaningful work and continuously grow and develop through our various opportunities. Here, you can do the work that matters. Here are some of the perks of working for Caterpillar in Dubai:
- A learning, training, and development culture
- Competitive base salaries, performance related bonus and vacation allowances
- Housing & Transport allowances
- Schooling support
- Medical & Life insurance coverage for you & eligible dependents
- Employment Investment Plan
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Caterpillar is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
NB. The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Pending the number of applications, the criteria for the position may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting. Visa sponsorship available for eligible applicants.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .
Benefits of working as a Global Segment Manager in Dubai:
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 23:15:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!