Job title: HR Intern – Arabic speaking (Generalist/Admin) – NOV Inc
Company: Talent Pal
Job description: CLOSING DATE 30 JULY 2023.
As Human Resource Intern, will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including all the administrative transactional works and enforcing company policies and practices.
You will ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential using the Human Resources Information Systems.
The goal is to enforce the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Assist in HR administrative day-to-day tasks and responsibilities
- Support line manager on HR projects and Initiatives
- Handles employment-related inquiries from all stakeholders..
- Support Recruitment in arranging interviews, run ATS systems, and sourcing candidates.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications if applicable.
- Implements new hire orientation/onboarding.
- Support line manager with grievance, disciplinary, and capability investigations and hearings.
- Assist in Recruitment, and interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions;
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Assist/participate in HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by the line manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Knowledge of Human Resource processes, especially as a Generalist/Admin/Recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field is required
- Arabic speaking
- High level of accuracy.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of HR-related software
- Preferred good knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach
- Contribute to general improvements in the quality and key activities of the department/area.
Personal and Interpersonal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Job date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 05:35:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!