Job title: HSEQ Manager – Catering & Food Service
Company: Plum Jobs
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a well-established catering, food service and support services organization.
As part of their growth, we are hiring a UAE experienced senior QHSE manager to join their UAE operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively developing, implementing and managing all aspects of HSEQ and IMS programs and performance to meet mandatory legal requirements and industry international best practices.
- Lead the development, implementation and management of the business improvement strategy and programs related to QHSE.
- Optimize and drive a strong QHSE culture within the division – inspections, audits, reporting, awareness programs and training initiatives.
- Support employee training related to food safety, hygiene, quality, occupational health and safety to instill a “safety first” and “zero incident” culture company wide.
- Conduct management review meetings to review QHSE performance across all business units to mitigate risks with corrective and preventative actions.
- Design, implement and analyze HSEQ performance metrics to evaluate the operational effectiveness, cost savings and client satisfaction.
- Build strong relationships with the government entities and Municipalities to ensure all mandatory HSEQ requirements are implemented and adhered to.
- Lead HSE management team to implement preventative measures to reduce incidents and accidents and mitigate risks to promote robust health, safety and environmental processes and actions.
- Lead incident investigations with findings, analysis and correction actions.
- Conduct quality audits to assess conformance and compliance, identify risk and improvement areas and recommend appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Lead the organization’s sustainability and CSR initiatives and programs.
- Develop, implement and manage crisis, emergency, crisis and business continuity systems, procedures and policies.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 10+ years catering QHSE management experience gained in global catering organizations.
- In-depth knowledge of food safety, quality and hygiene management programs including GHP, HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, and Halal.
- Certified as Lead Auditor for ISO standards
- Approved Level 4 food safety and HACCP trainer
- Grad IOSH / OSHAD Grade A practitioner
- Leadership capabilities to drive a culture of continuous improvement across the organization by developing, implementing and managing end-to-end QHSE processes.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Job date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 04:38:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!