Job title: Implementation Consultant – Project Manager, SaaS
Company: imc information multimedia communication AG
Job description: Project Manager, SaaS
At imc we hire great people and believe it is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. We work in global but small, self-managing, autonomous teams. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value the innovative approaches they bring. We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, energetic individual who desires a challenging Implementation Consultant – Project Manager, role and who has a passion for delivering successful projects.
As an imc Implementation Consultant – Project Manager, you will be working on delivering new customer projects, as well as working with our existing customers to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
Your role will involve working closely with both our experienced local team in the London, as well as with our other international colleagues further afield, so you will have great support to develop in the role.
What you’ll be doing
- Running workshops with our customers to understand their requirements and provide an insight into solution options
- Analysing our customers’ requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Performing software configurations based on specifications
- Defining and configure interfaces (batch .csv, SSO, API etc.)
- Writing test cases and complete end to end testing, as well as supporting our customers in their own testing
- Diagnosing and reporting system errors as well as test fixes
- Project management and package delivery using waterfall and agile methods
- Running training workshops and coaching sessions with the customer’s teams
- Supporting our pre-sales teams’ activities with running demos, presentations, completing technical tender responses and pitches
What you’ll need
- Ability to build outstanding relationships with our customers
- Strong project management experience is a must!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Problem solving, solution focused mindset with a desire to learn
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to effectively challenge customers and colleagues
- Degree qualified in IT related field with relevant experience
- Understanding of SQL database driven web-based application
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Knowledge of SSO solutions, APIs, and interfacing protocols beneficial
- The ability to speak German, Swedish or Dutch would be a real plus but not essential
WHAT YOU WILL EXPECT AT IMC
Working at home or in the imc office? We offer “Full flexibility, but not 100% remote”. You can combine the advantages of both worlds depending on your personal preferences.
Flexible Working Hours
As long as your schedule and position allow it, you can work flexible hours
Good traffic connection
With public transport you can reach all our offices easily and conveniently
Not only do we enjoy working together, but we also like to socialise and celebrate together. In addition, joint activities strengthen the team spirit
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Koven Minien. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Russell Donders Head of International Market Development
Claire Raistrick Senior Human Resources Manager
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Your application – Let’s start.
We’ll have a first phone call to see if we are a match.
In a face-to-face interview we get to know each other.
Your offer – we are happy to have you on board.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOUR TEAM
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
GET TO KNOW YOUR COLLEAGUES
GET AN IDEA OF WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
NOT THE RIGHT POSITION FOR YOU?
Job date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 07:10:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!