Job title: IT Infrastructure & Cloud Manager
Company: Antal International
Job description: Job Description
A well-established Group in UAE is looking forward to hire an IT infrastructue and Networking senior manager with experience in Azure and with managing big users 2,000 plus along with the Most UPDATED CCNP Certificate. To develop, lead, and motivate a team of Networking Engineers, Systems Engineers, and a Security Professional, to deliver excellent, uninterrupted technical services, and oversee all IT infrastructure & Cloud activities required to maintain a successful infrastructure and Cloud environment. Also, to lead Group IT Strategy Execution, IT Solution Engagement with the group companies, business planning, IT capability evaluation, development and delivery of ‘Best in Class’ IT Infrastructure to drive business growth.
- Leads, mentors, and trains a team of 3-4 Network, Systems, Security, Telecom and Mail administration professionals.
- Assists in the professional and technical development of team members, enabling them to set technical goals, monitor, mentor, coach, and assist junior team members to deliver quality support.
- Ensures an uninterrupted and secure operation of the company’s IT network, including intranet, internet, and email access, managing IT users’ access rights, periodic network maintenance, etc.
- Provides hands-on technical design and support for the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN) IT infrastructure including the management and security of switches, routers, firewalls, storage, and servers.
- Manages all Company’s Cloud setup and ensure vendors are managed appropriately, and SLAs of Cloud vendors are met by each vendor.
- Analyses the company’s IT network growth requirements, making recommendations to the Group CIO on required investments, and leading the implementation of these recommendations following approval.
- Establishes and enforces guidelines and group policies related to network use (for example server disk space, network access, appropriate software applications) in order to ensure that the network is secure and reliable and that the organization’s IT infrastructure resources are allocated efficiently.
- Develops, justify and administer annual budget for the Infrastructure Domain.
- Continuously analyse operational methods, integration & monitoring tools and support processes in the unit in order to maintain and improve the efficiency and stability of infrastructure operations.
- Develops tests and updates disaster recovery technologies to support the IT department Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for all Data Centre Complexes
Job date: Fri, 19 May 2023 22:35:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!