Job title: Krones UK – Strategic Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Company: Krones Group
Job description: Krones UK has an exciting opportunity for a tenacious and highly articulate individual to join the Sales Team as an Strategic Business Development Manager (m/f/d)*. You will be responsible for developing Krones business in central England, while driving new business development activities nationally in beverage, food, home and personal care and pharmaceutical sectors. You must be passionate and target driven, and it is essential that you are personable and organised with excellent communication skills along with the ability to quickly build strong relationships both internally and externally.
This role will offer an exciting progression opportunity for a candidate with a strong beverage industry sales background, looking to enhance their experience and potentially develop into a senior sales/director role.
- Responsible for all Sales activities within Krones UK portfolio.
- Generating and expediting all new sales leads, opportunities and enquiries.
- Responsible both technically and commercially for all new machinery, enquiries and orders.
- Building strong business relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Identifying opportunities, understanding customer needs and highlighting Krones USP’s.
- Design and deliver tender documentation directly to new and existing customers.
- Deliver sales presentations both internally and externally.
- Drive regular business review meetings both internally and externally.
- Recording new opportunities in a CRM system and ensuring all live enquiries are updated.
- Attending customer visits to the Krones Group factories for pre and post sales requirements.
- Feeding in accurate information for internal offer preparation.
- Checking, preparing and issuing customer quotations.
- Quotation follow up.
- Attending site project review meetings.
- Liaising with the Krones UK design department for layout review & changes.
- Commercial management of new machine orders including variations post sale.
- Participation in monthly project review meetings presenting regional results V’s KPI’s.
- Negotiating contracts with customers.
- Producing detailed visit reports including notes from customer meeting.
- Sales initiatives for new markets and developing relationships with new customers.
- Identifying new areas of opportunity and emerging markets.
- Business growth foundation work (sales initiatives, networking, exhibitions).
- Arranging regular customer business review meetings.
- Taking the lead in the sales area to coordinate the Krones approach.
- At least three years’ experience in a same/similar industry with a proven track record.
- A background in Engineering.
- High level of IT literacy, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and ideally experience in using a CRM system.
- Educated to at least HNC/ A level and above.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Able to undertake UK & European travel.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then send your application to Katie Gould ( ).
If you require further information about the role please don’t hesitate to contact Katie Gould for an informal discussion.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 05:22:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!