Job title: Land Rover & Jaguar Business Development Manager
Job description: We have an exciting Field Sales opportunity to join the team representing Land Rover & Jaguar, covering the Hampshire region. The position of Business Development Manager is a sales role responsible for proactively generating sales of fleet and commercial vehicles within the local region. Previous experience within the automotive industry is not essential, as through our expertise in this arena we will provide you with the right tools and training to thrive within this industry. What’s more important to us is that you have a proven track record in sales (ideally direct sales).
Through networking and following up on leads, you will be responsible for building relationships with new fleet customers in the field. Through understanding customers’ needs, you will provide them with solutions to both meet those needs and maximise sales opportunities for the business. Through providing quotations on vehicles, arranging vehicle demonstrations, networking and hosting seminars, you will provide customers with all the necessary information they need to enhance their purchasing experience.
You will play a key role in both promoting and building awareness of the manufacturer and Hendy brand to ensure loyalty and develop business with prospective customers. Considering the nature of this role, you will be required to achieve sales targets whilst continuously delighting customers.
As well as a competitive salary and performance related bonus, we offer a structured career with the opportunity for personal development and training within our rewarding environment. In addition, you can expect the following benefits:
- No weekends – Monday to Friday (8.30am-5.30pm)
- Access to prestige Jaguar Land Rover brand
- Bespoke induction and learning programme and comprehensive ongoing training throughout your career;
- Access to car benefit scheme from day one;
- Enhanced family leave benefit;
- Life Insurance;
- Bupa Healthcare Cash Plan for you and your family;
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme;
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service;
- Discounts on new vehicle, used vehicle, service and parts purchases;
- Various perks and discounts with high street and online retailers and services.
Previous experience in sales is important, ideally in an environment where you have been responsible for selling products directly to customers, but this does not have to be from within the automotive industry. Possessing the below skills and behaviours combined with a desire to want to succeed will allow you to be a success in this role:
- Effective communication skills with the ability to interact with customers and build relationships in all situations
- Resilience with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to influence and negotiate in a professional manner
- Passion for service excellence and an ability to continuously delight customers
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems with speed and confidence
- Full driving licence
Given the nature of this role, regular travel will be required to visit customers within your dedicated territory/region.
Hendy Group is a family-run business with over 80 sites along the South Coast, from Eastbourne to Exeter. At Hendy, we aim to deliver a premium experience as we have done for more than 160 years, all in an effort to achieve our vision of delivering 100% customer and colleague satisfaction; our forward-thinking, progressive outlook perfectly complements our values, with honesty, quality, care and customer service at the heart of the company, as they have been since 1859.
If you possess the necessary experience and skills and would like to be part of Hendy Group’s success, select Apply Now.
Job date: Sun, 21 May 2023 03:27:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!