Job title: Business Development Manager (Private Client & Wealth)
Company: Anthem Consulting
Job description: Business Development Manager role in a midsized law firm aligned to their Private Client team. London with hybrid working. Flexible working options available.
A leading national law firm with a strong London presence is looking for a business development manager to manage their private client and wealth practices. This is a leading area for the firm, and requires an experienced law firm BDM to work closely with the Partners. The firm has a great culture and is a real antidote to the big City firms and offers an excellent work/life balance too. The Marketing & BD function is well resourced and under the direction of great leadership. The Partners appreciate BD support and are willing to listen and move forward with new ideas and initiatives. The role will involve:
- Build close working relationships, particularly with partners, to develop and implement BD strategy and objectives
- Focus on building the firm’s profile and brand in key markets
- Day-to-day advising and coaching of individuals at all levels
- Identify opportunities for profitable growth via cross-selling and new business initiatives.
- Identify key referrer organisations and individuals willing and able to introduce clients that meet our selection criteria
- Working with the fee earners, strengthen and develop relationships with the key referrers and membership organisations
- Develop/maintain a suit of high quality credential and promotional collateral
- Development of thought leadership and other marketing campaigns and events, measuring ROI
You will have a proven track record in a business development and marketing role within a leading professional services firm (ideally legal) and have significant exposure to targeting high net worth individuals and the investment management sector. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a firm where they can really make a difference.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Amanda Pearson at .
For more jobs like this go to our and also check out our
Job date: Sun, 21 May 2023 03:15:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!