Job title: Learning and Development Manager – Urgent Position
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Software Engineer
We are hiring a driven Learning and Development Manager to join our diverse team at Kinetic Business Solutions & Flow Talent in Dubai, Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Learning and Development Manager is a terrific opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, teamwork and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Learning and Development Manager at Kinetic Business Solutions & Flow Talent today!
One of the leading Medical Devices companies is actively recruiting a Learning and Development Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing & Delivering Learning and Development policies and procedures
- Creating the group learning and development strategies
- Conducting meeting with the business’ leadership to identify gaps and select effective solutions
- Creating training plans for development
- Developing programs addressing professional development needs
- Developing and organizing training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
- Negotiating contracts and managing vendor relationships
- Planning regular employee performance evaluations
- Leading the development and execution of comprehensive L&D strategies
- Preparing and proposing the annual L&D budget
- Managing the L&D and TM team
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Psychology, Education, Business, or a related field
- 10 years of experience in Talent Management / Learning & Development
- Holder of L&D, and Training and Facilitation Certifications preferred
- Experience in managing Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Training Delivery and Facilitation Skills
- Good organization, planning and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel Formulas, Pivot)
- Good knowledge in ERP
Benefits of working as a Learning and Development Manager in Dubai, Dubai:
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 04:20:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!