Job title: Regional Development Manager – MEAC
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Regional Development Manager – MEAC
Our client one of the world’s leading suppliers of forwarding and logistics services, specializing in end-to-end supply chain management solutions and intercontinental air and ocean freight shipments is looking for a Regional Development Manager MEAC based in Dubai.
Regional Development Manager MEAC
Office Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Travel Required: up to 25%
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core
products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end
solutions. They operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 80 countries.
Our client is looking to hire a Regional Development Manager MEAC to facilitate the definition and
implementation of their corporate strategy at Regional level as well as support (and partially leads)
large projects (incl. M&A, post-merger integration and organizational optimization projects) in the respective Region.
– Monitors market developments in the logistics industry with key focus on the respective Region, draws
conclusions and defines recommendations regarding the strategy development and definition
– Facilitates the translation of the corporate strategy into Regional/Area/Country initiatives and follows-up on the implementation in close cooperation with the respective management
– Manages (and leads) projects brought forward by the RCEO or by the Head of Corporate Strategic
Development, sometimes on ad-hoc basis
– Assesses organizational enhancements and productivity increase opportunities within the corresponding
– Supports the Regional Head of Finance/Controlling with the analysis of financial results, the elaboration of the budget and the modeling of Budget Plans
– Supports the RCEO for the preparation of meetings (including PowerPoint presentations) with the Board
Job Category Logistics & Supply Chain
– Higher education (Business Administration, Finance, Legal or similar)
– 2 – 5 years’ experience in transportation related industries and/or consulting
– Analytical mindset
– Hands-on experience in managing complex projects and tasks (sometimes under time pressure)
– At least two years experience in project management
– Exceptional communication skills on all levels (from junior clerk to senior management)
– Ability to motivate and work with other members of a project team
– Ability to deal with sensitive information
– Willingness to travel, also for more extended periods of 2-3 weeks
– Fluent in English
About The Company
Binding Partnerships is an exceptional provider of executive search and bespoke recruitment solutions.
With offices located in Dubai and Abu Dhabi we are perfectly positioned to service the growing needs of clients and candidates across the Middle East.
By working in partnership with both our clients and candidates, listening to their needs, researching and then offering confidential, practical and informed advice and solutions we are able to build long-term relationships with the professionals with whom we work.
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 02:38:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!