Job title: Manager-Business Development IFS
Company: Transguard Group
Job description: Job Description
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for a Manager-Business Development in facilities to be based out of their Dubai office.
To be instrumental in supporting the Sales Team and the ongoing effort to enhance overall sales process. The role is also accountable for the end to end control and compliance for Order Management Process across the Group.
- Monitor and ensure strict compliance and governance on all CRM SOPs, Contract Approval Process and Order Management Process.
- Manage the function that monitors and maintains quality and accurate sales data within Salesforce Coordinate effectively with the Sales and Account Teams to ensure required management data is thorough, accurate and reflects
the stage and status of all opportunities. * Coordinate and manage the Contract Approval Process ensuring all required documents are submitted accurately and in line with the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Produce accurate and efficient Salesforce Reports to the Sales Team and Senior Management to improve the financial results of the organization.
- Monitor and ensure strict compliance and governance on all Salesforce related data entry and reporting in line with Salesforce SOPs and Process.
- Responsible for managing the related Process Maps, SOPs and OMs up to date.
- Drive continuous process improvement and quality initiatives to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the Order Management Process.
- Communicate expectations to team members and hold them accountable for their inputs in both Salesforce and Order
Management Process to ensure strict compliance. * Managing all existing client registrations and registering with new potential clients in order to receive RFPs.
- Advance in MS office
- Salesforce CRM
- Understand sales process.
- Performance Management
- Record / Document Managemenet
- Commercial Awareness / Business Acumen
- Business Financial Management
- Contract management
- Analytical /Interpretation of Data
- Reporting skills
- Leadership skills
- Effective Communication
- Training & Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Team Management Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Effective Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Resolution
Job date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 05:03:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!