Job title: Sales and Business Development Account Manager – Energy Sustainability- HBT – Dubai
Job description: Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact.
We have an opportunity for a Sales & Business Development Account Manager to join our Energy Sustainability team in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will be responsible for the sale of large, complex, bundled offerings with guaranteed savings to high potential, solution sales customers in UAE/Oman/Qatar. Promote the Honeywell value proposition at the executive level (C-level) and other, by providing solutions to the customer’s business and financial challenges. Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with key and target building owners. Responsible for customer satisfaction. Help customers capture opportunities for financial stewardship, energy efficiency, infrastructure modernization, operating cost reduction and risk transfer. Delivers planned business results of the assigned area market business plan for all ‘lines of business’ within Performance Infrastructure (Design-Build, P3, ESPC, as a Service, ESA, PPA, etc). Analyzes market opportunities, develops, and implements strategies to both maximize margins and increase revenue growth. Executes the sales process to aid in cultivating and managing long-term relationships and in seeking out, qualifying, and closing new sales and guaranteed savings opportunities. Positions renewable service agreements and guaranteed savings as the foundation of managed account relationships. Leverage monthly checkpoints to gain progressive commitments from the customer. Seeks to expand the depth and breadth of offerings within that account.
Sales & Business Development Account Manager Responsibilities:
· Sells, with minimal supervision, the Honeywell offerings persuasively, persistently, and confidently to building owners and owner representatives at the C-level while reaching optimal profit levels. Particularly focusing on selling performance contracting while ensuring that we achieve maximize share of customers business. Focuses on demonstrating value at the executive level by providing solutions to business and financial challenges as well as working through gateways to achieve joint planning status. Sells, renews, and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customer.
· Builds partnering relationships with the economic buyer, owner, or owner representatives responsible for the decision-making process to drive the solution sales of Honeywell offerings. Manages ongoing sales process, develops relationship, responds to, and anticipates customer needs. Actively listens, probes, and identifies concerns. Understands the customer’s business and speaks their language. Demonstrates financial and business acumen to develop credibility, loyalty, trust, and commitment.
· Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with prospective customers. Develops network of contacts. Understands and leverages sales process checkpoints as well as demonstrates evidence of gaining small trial closes and commitments. Qualifies and assesses potential customers. Refers leads to other business segments.
· Addresses customer’s financial, business, operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions that match the customer’s business and financial challenges. Differentiates Honeywell services and products from competitors based on business benefits and knowledge of competitor’s business strategies.
· Maximizes assigned Project Development Engineering resources effectively and efficiently. Ensures the customer and Honeywell receive maximum value from dedicated and assigned resources. Engages appropriate sales support resources determined by the Honeywell sales and business process, including COE (construction management services), energy and operational engineering and technical support, financial and legal resources, etc.
· Effectively writes, presents, and communicates proposals. Secures major opportunities using financial agreements. Negotiates value, addresses resistance when demonstrated, and closes the sale.
· Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively (Salesforce, Account Management, Account Plan etc) to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity in accounts. Leverages Honeywell sales process monthly checkpoints to gain progressive commitments from the customer. Manages the sales process steps of the pipeline with a focus on completing the Opportunity Action plan and meeting the milestones in the customer’s buying process
· Develops relationship with Systems and Service sales organization to exceed customers’ expectations. Owns and facilitates the customer relationship particularly when selling Performance Contracting initiatives.
· Acts as the customer’s advocate in interactions with the Honeywell organization to ensure the customer obtains the best value from the Honeywell offerings. Sets appropriate customer expectations on Honeywell product and service offerings. Participates in final project inspection. Ensures that the customer is trained and oriented to system operation or the value of services delivered.
· Assists in the development of the team or Area Office Solution sales and marketing plans and strategies. Aides in the implementation of these strategies and action plans. Targets new customers based on vertical market strategies.
· Keeps management informed of progress and account status. Knows when to call for assistance from upper management to keep the sales process moving.
· Attends and presents at trade show. Participates in professional organizations.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required.
· A minimum of 8 (eight) years of progressive field sales experience.
· Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communications skills.
· Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
· Ability to travel 50%.
· Annual salary and consolidated allowance
· Group medical insurance plan
· Life and long-term disability insurance
· Paid annual leave and time off work
· Business travel insurance
· End of service benefits
· Education allowance
· 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- Category: Sales
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, DUBAI ARE
Job date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 23:46:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!