Job title: Manager – Business Development (Insurance)
Job description: Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as “One of the most promising UAE-based startups” and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Proactively identifying and resolving prospective customer issues to drive conversion
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business; relationship building; researching the market and related products; presenting the product or service favourably and in a structured and professional way
- Help clients understand how health insurance works and educate them on the different options available to them
- Understand prospects’ pain points and identify how Bayzat’s technology can create value for them
- Introduce Bayzat and what we can offer
- Evaluate and highlight features in the plans and make recommendations to prospective clients based on the benefits required
- Provide excellent customer service and look for ways to enhance the client experience
- Consistently meet or exceed defined monthly sales objectives
- Proactively communicate via telephone, email and in person
- Ensuring CRM input is consistent
- Demonstrating sales behaviours that can inspire junior company members
- Present ideas to C-Level members which can impact business
- Can implement processes to create company efficiencies
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 7 to 10 years of corporate sales experience with at least 5 years in sales in a quota-carrying position dealing with client qualifying, expectation setting, and deal negotiations
- Insurance industry experience OR contacts with HR and C-level professionals in the UAE is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- Competitive and hungry to be the best
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, and full of positivity
- Building strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments and inspiring everyone around to do great work
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Presentable for client meetings
- A role model for junior staff
- Has a full understanding of medical insurance in the UAE, including international and local benefit knowledge
- Has ex-clients who have exceeded over AED 1,000,000 in medical insurance premiums per policy
Job date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 07:56:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!