Job title: Manager Business Development UAE
Company: PPL Dynamics
Job description: Strategy, Business Planning & Budgeting
1. Scan the market and develop relevant strategy inputs for the business so that the business plan targets strategically relevant customers and leverages expertise.
2. Assist the department head to develop the Sales and Marketing strategy for the business so there is clear vision, mission, objectives, initiatives, and action plans.
3. Develop project specific financial, material and people resource budgets & plans to meet the business opportunities.
4. Establish and execute the best practice procedures and processes required to develop and implement growth opportunities for sustainable and profitable growth. Including leading the execution of core process for identifying, qualifying, and closing sales.
5. Provide market intel so that can build the scope of services of the project product so that there is clear market fit. (Product Development).
6. Conduct targeted business development & sales initiatives to generate revenue within(Sales & Business Development) to achieve the business plan.
7. Coordinate on pricing and proposals, method statements and transportation plans so that (Pricing) there is standardization where possible, less business uncertainty and that risk exposure is mitigated.
8. Contribute to sales calls independently in Qatar, and sales meetings Globally with EPCs and Contractors to both generate business and secure product inputs.
9. Drive collection of payment of invoices, claims etc.
10. Comply with all internal procedures as well as all government regulations so that business operations are sustainable
11. Recommend and implement continual improvement and lessons learned approach & tools to ensure sustainable process improvement
12. Deliver reports and contribute to forums for communication of progress against objectives, KPI’s and general business performance updates.
13. Perform other job-related duties and projects as assigned ,
Education & Professional Qualification:
Bachelors Degree in the relevant field
7-10 years of experience
Experience with local and regional Customs procedures and legislations
Experience with domestic and international Logistics business and all related operations
Experience with supply chain management best practices
GCC experience preferred, regional & International knowledge preferred
Good knowledge of Office and web applications
Business fluent English: Arabic is preferred
Vision & Strategy-Communicates a compelling vision. Creates breakthrough strategies. Generates enthusiasm and commitment.
Achievement Orientation-Undertakes and is results oriented. Takes charge, shows selfmotivation and ambition for personal and professional achievements. Has a competitive drive to get things done.
Relationship Building-Builds relationships and networks; works through and with others. Communicates and negotiates effectively and persuasively.
Analytical Thinking-Analyses problems effectively and solves complex issues. Considers the long-term impact and anticipates future consequences and trends. Creates new insights and generates innovative solutions.
Creative Thinking-Searches for the new and different. Out-of-the box thinking creates new insights. Generates new concepts.
Customer Focus-Is service oriented and dedicated to meeting requirements of internal and external customers. Maintains effective relationships and handles difficult customers tactfully. Acts with the customer in mind.
Develop Others-Promotes learning and development. Acts as a coach. Builds succession.
Motivate Others-Understands differences in people and viewpoints. Creates a sense of belonging in the team. Inspires people to perform.
Job date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 23:00:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!