Job title: Manager – Content – Immediate Start
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Software Engineer
Salary 10,000 AED (per month)
We are hiring a competitive Manager – Content to join our vibrant team at Publicis Group in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Manager – Content is a great opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, teamwork and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Manager – Content at Publicis Group today!
Publicis Worldwide is a global creative network enabling our clients to Lead The Change in their marketing and business transformation.
Today’s brands compete with new technologies, empowered consumers, shifting public attitudes, brand new contenders and much more. In order to keep their relevance among customers, managing change and uncertainty is a pre-requisite. Creating leading strategies and powerful ideas that allow our clients’ brands to become unique, irreplaceable, in control and ahead is our purpose. In more than 110 countries, our agencies work with a wide range of clients and company cultures. But in our network we all share a common ambition: to help our clients and their brands to be and remain the leaders they want to be, to Lead The Change.
In a world of accelerated change in which new technologies emerge every day, Publicis Worldwide provides strategic creative ideas leveraged by data and technology to help clients succeed in their marketing transformation. With over 16,000 employees in 110 countries, clients include Nestlé, L’Oréal, Renault, Standard Chartered Bank, Carrefour, Cartier, Citi, Diesel, Orange, Procter & Gamble, Sanofi, UBS and Walmart. In 2021, Publicis Worldwide was ranked by Cannes Lions as the 4th most creative network. Job Description
The Content Manager will be responsible for driving and executing the content strategy for Publicis Groupe and agency brand social media channels across, but not limited to: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter.
The individual will have a strong understanding of social media best practices and stay on top of new trends, techniques and tools to drive engagement, relevancy and remain ahead of the competition.
As part of the content strategy, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating a unique brand presence and tone of voice reflective of the values and culture of each agency brand
Technical & Product
The successful candidate will:
Manage and execute social media strategies for Publicis Groupe and agency brands across multiple platforms and channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Create and implement multiple social media content calendars and content strategies for agency brands across markets.
Have solid knowledge of an experience using social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.)
Collaborate with agency brands, content and production teams to ensure relevancy of and timeliness of content.
Stay up-to-date with latest social media trends, algorithms, and technologies.
Oversee community management and respond to comments, or redirect queries to the appropriate individuals.
Monitor and manage online brand reputation and respond or escalate negative comments as needed to prevent any crisis scenarios.
Provide insights and recommendations to improve social media performance and increase engagement.
Be a strong, versatile writer who can create engaging content for social platforms, ideally in English & Arabic.
Be familiar with graphic design software (a plus, but not a requirement).
Business Acumen & Operational Efficiency
The successful candidate should:
Be highly organised with the ability to manage multiple content calendars and social platforms.
Work collaboratively and efficiently with agency brands, content and production teams.
Stay up-to-date with industry developments and competition to maintain a competitive edge.
Understand the unique brand attributes of each agency, and reflect this voice on social media.
Innovative & Analytical Mindset
The successful candidate will:
Be proactive and ideas-driven to create interesting and engaging content in line with best practices.
Propose new ways of streamlining or optimising social media processes.
Continuously identify and evaluate new social media trends, tools and opportunities.
Analyze and interpret social media metrics to make informed decisions and optimise content strategy where needed.
- Seeks others’ feedback to develop self-awareness, strengths and address development area.
- Is able to proactively raise issues to improve effective team working and collaboration.
- Is able to communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and embraces an inclusive based environment.
- Is able to make valuable contributions to discussions and brainstorming sessions, providing insight and point of view.
- Able to build relationships quickly with others and engages personally with peers and clients.
- Treats others with respect, listens to other perspectives, especially when they are different from own.
- Able to tackle problems in a timely manner and develop contingency plans that focus on problem resolution.
- Drives a culture of trust with Peers, clients and all other stakeholders.
- Is able to take ownership for actions and deals with consequences in a mature manner.
- Able to adjust performance based on experiences and feedback and showcases agility and flexibility.
- Displays openness to the ideas of others and leverages them when beneficial for the business.
- Showcases curiosity and open mindset towards new ways of doing things.
- Is able to set high impact objectives and goes above and beyond to exceed performance.
- Demonstrates the Growth Mindset and is able to take ownership of personal development and growth.
- Capable of constructively challenging the status-quo and takes risks to challenge internal and external perspectives.
- Approaches situations and individuals with honesty, integrity and humbleness.
- Displays resilience and maintains drives and a positive outlook when faced with challenges.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field.
Minimum 4-5 years of experience in social media management, preferably working in an agency environment on multiple clients.
Strong understanding of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
Solid experience using social media management tools.
Experience in creating and executing social media strategies.
Excellent writing and editing skills for creating engaging copy.
Ability to analyse and interpret social media metrics.
Familiarity with graphic design software (a plus, but not a requirement).
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Bilingual in English & Arabic (written and verbal) preferred.
Benefits of working as a Manager – Content in Dubai:
● Excellent benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 04:58:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!