Job title: MD – Architectural Firm
Job description: Architect
Company: Architectural Firm
We’re searching for a highly experienced and multidisciplinary COO/Managing Director. The ideal candidate should have run or have held a senior position at an architects consulting firm for not less than 10 years, with a total experience of at least 20 years. This position requires a deep understanding of the design/building and construction from an architect aspect.
The candidate must have a deep understanding of the UAE regulations and processes
Strategic Planning & Development
- Work closely with the Founders to develop and accomplish goals and strategic plans established by Head of Departments (HODs).
- Identify opportunities for new value creation.
- Provide direction to a service organization that mirrors the company’s adopted mission and core values.
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of the market.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of The Company.
- Build and maintain a departmental structure, operating standards, and practices that are responsive and adaptable to evolving business needs.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provide timely, accurate, and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Establish key performance indicators for the management of the operations group.
- Participate in formulating and administering company policies and lead in their enforcement.
Customer Relationship Management
- Oversee all customer-facing positions (customer care, and professional services) as well as quality assurance, software development activities, and product management.
- Drive our operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction, retention, and company goals.
- Build positive and lasting relationships between the company and its customers.
- Represent us at various community activities; Meet and network regularly with business leaders in the community.
- Represent the company with clients, investors, and business partners.
Financial/ Business Planning & Budgeting
- Work with Founders and HODs on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs.
- Partner with the Senior Finance Manager to achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting, and controls.
People and process management
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the Company business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Motivate, mentor, and lead a high-performance management team.
- Establish compensation, training, and short and long-term goals for the operations groups.
- Oversee the HR function, including recruitment, staff contracts, benefits, and compensation.
- Oversee the development of systems that monitor and evaluate team performance creating development plans which grow the organization’s core capabilities.
- Oversee the quality control of services as well as employee productivity.
Infrastructure and systems development
- Lead all aspects of office management and ensure good working conditions for staff in conjunction with the Head of Finance and Resources.
- Ensure that the company invests appropriately in growing both the infrastructure (IT, networks, software) and systems (Financing, Billing, Project Management) to meet the growth demands of the business.
- Lead the continuous improvement of all internal systems to meet the demands of a growing business.
Job date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 03:03:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!