Job title: Reservation specialist
Job description: Our Client a group of Hotels and Restaurants in UAE
- Implement the reservations plan for the guests and follow up on implementing client policies to ensure giving the guest a flawless experience.
- Providing an efficient and friendly Reservations service to maximize revenues to achieve budgeted and forecasted targets.
- Maintain high level of guest telephone contact skills while promoting the unites (our facilities).
- Achieve an optimum level of occupancy and average room rate to best yield revenue and to ensure budgeted targets are met.
- Maximize room revenues, and create additional revenue, by utilizing effective Upselling techniques.
- Contact daily with the Reservations Manager regarding business and updates of the books and the strategy for the day.
- Attend the daily sales meeting with the events team to communicate results, ensuring the information is accurate at all times.
- Attend and participate in the monthly sales strategy and brainstorming meeting, reservations feedback meetings and other departmental activities as required.
- Deal with emails, faxes, correspondence checking (VIP’s, regular guest, SPG’s…), group allocations, and to respond to guest requests on a daily basis.
- Receive the complaints from the guests to send them to the concerned parties and follow up on the replies to share them with the guest.
- Handle customer queries and complaints relating to the reservations department.
- Complete the free sale charts on a weekly basis for companies with rooms on allocation.
- Maintain a high standard of communication with all departments.
- Support in generating sales leads for potential corporate accounts then share it with the business development team.
- Participate in community action initiatives within the spaces.
- Ensure profiles are maintained, merged and updated on a regular basis to provide accurate company, agent and individual guest information as per the departmental policies.
- Maintain the reservation files in an up to date and accurate manner.
- Work closely with guest service to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related filed (Tourism – Hospitality)
- 1 – 3 years of experience in the same field
- Computer skills: MOS
- Excellent English
Job date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 05:58:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!