Job title: Medical Representative
Company: Arabian Ethicals Co. (ETHIX)
Job description: Company Description
Arabian Ethicals was established in 1977 to service the pharmaceutical industry as an agent for the management, storage, and distribution of manufacturers’ brands to both the private and governmental sectors.
Today, Arabian Ethicals has grown into one of the leading healthcare distributors in UAE, distributing 50 brands across its pharmaceutical core business, animal health, and consumer division.
- To promote and sell assigned brands and products through assigned hospital and pharmacy accounts.
- Acting to generate demand via medical visits to selected specialties (gynecology, orthopedics) in private and institution sections and to maintain a good presence in retail outlets (pharmacies).
- Proposing and implementing various market activities to gain market share and support assigned brands and product presence in UAE market
- Plan & execute the regular visits to the physicians with the objective to create the demand for the brand using product detailing and professional selling techniques.
- Achieve good coverage of the assigned area that includes good time management for covering the scattered accounts.
- Meet target and distribution goals. Ensure the product sufficient availability at POS level linked to the clinics and hospitals and ensure getting the orders reflecting prescription levels.
- Responsible for inclusion and listing of the assigned brands and products.
- Contribute to the development of annual business plans for the assigned areas of responsibility to support the achievement of financial and strategic objectives.
- Keeps up-to-date information about customers, competitors and market developments and reports accordingly.
- Identifies marketing opportunities and makes recommendations to the Medical Supervisor/Division Manager.
- Initiates and develops new contacts within area of responsibility.
- Maintains up to date analysis of relevant market information. Ensures that such information is available when necessary.
- Recognizes marketing opportunities in the area assigned to him and as directed, uses such opportunities to achieve marketing objectives.
- Maintains excellent relationship with customers and potential customers
- Keeps a data base for customers and updates as required.
- Assist in conducting launch events with Key customers.
- Careful selection of customers to offer ethical support as conferences and other sponsorships that helps customers in their professional practices with sensible ROI.
- Send daily call reports, demonstrating the details and the comment of the visits.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and regular rehearsals and roleplaying.
- Send the needed sales analysis reports in a timely manner.
- Quarterly area sales analysis presentation demonstrating the sales outcomes from the different outlets and the growth.
- Attend at the arranged schedule for the office.
- Efficient and rational use of the company tools, samples, and premiums.
- Bachelor’s degree in science/Pharmacy or related subject from a recognised University/Institution.
- MBA in Sales and Marketing is an advantage.
1-3 years of experience in a similar role in UAE market.
Gynaecology/Orthopaedic experience is preferred.
Job date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 23:56:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!