Job title: MFS Business Market intelligence Manager, Fintech
Job description: Job Description
Job Title MFS Business Market intelligence Manager, Fintech
Optasia is a fully-integrated B2B2X financial technology platform covering scoring, financial decisioning, disbursement amp; collection. We provide a versatile AI Platform powering financial inclusion, delivering responsible financing decision-making and driving a superior business model amp; strong customer experience with presence in 30 Countries anchored by 7 Regional Offices.
We are seeking for enthusiastic professionals, with energy, who are results driven and have can-do attitude, who want to be part of a team of likeminded individuals who are delivering solutions in an innovative and exciting environment.
As the MFS Business amp; Market intelligence Manager in Optasia, you will be responsible for the marketing planning and development, along with the pricing strategy.
What you will do
- Conduct and prepare market research and intelligence required for sales, business/marketing planning and development.
- Provide support for business development and sales exercises/pitches including preparation of decks, RFP/RFIs etc.
- Prepare and drive the completion of the sales/business development documentation and processes.
- Work with product, business, and technical teams on every business development/sales pitch.
- Develop and maintain in-depth analysis and comparisons of competitors and complementary products.
- Prepare business cases and pricing strategy.
- Any other tasks assigned within the business development team
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, marketing or a related field. A Masters or MBA will be an added advantage.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in financial services, financial technology, consulting, telecommunication, or related fields.
- Sales, financial and Marketing Experience
- Good knowledge of financial services digital lending products, especially in developing markets
- Advanced MS Excel and presentation skills.
- Ability to work accurately and independently within assigned deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English. French will be an added advantage.
Why you should apply
What we offer:
Competitive remuneration package
Extra day off on your birthday
Performance-based bonus scheme
All the tech gear you need to work smart
Be a part of a multicultural working environment
Meet a very unique and promising business and industry
Gain insights for tomorrow market’s foreground
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 02:15:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!