Job title: MSP Partner Development Manager
Job description: Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
This role can be based in Dubai to cover UAE and surrounding areas OR Italy to cover Italy.
The MSP Partner Development Manager – EMEA (individual contributor) will execute plans to accelerate and scale the growth of our business with Managed Service Providers (MSPs) & Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs), within the Middle East OR Italy. The MSP Partner Development Manager is responsible for driving business development, sales and marketing initiatives, and engaging with the partners’ sales organisation to drive new revenue opportunities for Splunk. Our goal is to have Splunk ‘designed in’ to the Service Providers’ Service Catalogues, so identifying the right teams within the SP, and driving these technical discussions will also be key.
You will also work alongside your fellow Splunk Partner Development Managers & Regional Sales Directors/ Managers to coach and educate on Splunk’s Service Provider Program, becoming a trusted advisor on all topics related to this Route To Market (RTM). Additionally, you will be involved in contract and legal discussions & pricing strategies.
Do you have passion for making your partners and customers successful? This could be the role for you, are you up for the challenge?
- You will establish a vision and plan to drive go-to-market activities with MSP, MSSP, & Pan European SP partners in the region, resulting in hyper revenue growth for Splunk.
- Ensure that Splunk is the preferred infrastructure, operations, and security intelligence solution for MSPs, MSSPs, & select regional SP partners in the region by ensuring Splunk is ‘designed in’ to their service catalogues
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals that we should target with MSPs, MSSPs in the region
- Educate & coach internal teams on the SP Program
- Engage in legal & contract discussions with Service Providers
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management teams – in EMEA and Global
- Develop and execute business plan, enablement plans to meet sales and delivery needs
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- In depth Enterprise Software sales experience
- Track record of closing large Software transactions into the MSPs and the MSSPs specifically; and of driving high levels of transactional velocity through a scale MSP program.
- Enterprise Security software sales and/or alliances experience required
- Consistent track record of over quota achievement.
- Experience selling at the CIO/CFO level in large, complex, enterprise organisations.
- Proven ability to develop account plans for maximum revenue achievement.
- Capability to develop in-depth knowledge of client’s business, organisational structure, business processes and financial structure.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to handle unique sales situations.
- Works with Management to develop future business plans; independently determines methods for achieving plans
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
Solid, proven, relevant experience: Got it!
- Significant Field Channel Sales and Strategic Partnership development.
- Demonstrable innovation.
- Creation and execution of partner plans and programs.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Executive presence and credibility.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned goals and targets.
- High level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Energy and passion.
- Stable and consistent work history.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- Relevant language for the country you are applying for
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Job date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:24:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!