Job title: New Business Development Manager – RegTech
Job description: Truphone creates better connections between people, businesses and things. Since 2006, we have built state-of-the-art eSIM software, intuitive management platforms, in-network call & SMS recording, and a powerful global mobile network.
We are looking for a talented New Business Development Manager to join our Truphone for Finance team in London (#LI-Hybrid work model). Your role is to identify and secure new logo businesses for the Truphone for Finance division in the UK and international markets.
What you will do:
- Create and execute a clear plan to identify the key targets in your nominated territory;
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting to onboarding new wins;
- Achieve/exceed ACV and margin targets;
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of your prospects’ business that allows Truphone to add value and become a trusted and valued long term partner;
- Actively follow up and advance ‘warm’ enquiries generated through marketing and inbound channels;
- Delivering excellent customer service and ensuring all enquiries are dealt with quickly and effectively;
- Collaborate closely with all areas of Truphone’s business to ensure prospects’ projects, objectives and deadlines are met and act as a point of feedback into the product management team to help enhance existing services and develop new products;
- Continuously develop your growth pipeline and maintain accurate customer data in Salesforce.com;
- Opportunities to attend business meetings and industry events in the UK and abroad;
- Huge scope for personal development, growth, and learning new skills.
What you will bring:
- Demonstrable record of over-achievement in a new business new logo role working with Financial Services customers in technology (ideally RegTech) solutions sales;
- Entrepreneurial appetite for success with a creative mindset for unlocking target customers;
- Experience of working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Financial Institution customers globally;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at all levels of the target prospects using a structured methodology;
- Know what it takes to be part of a rapidly expanding business as it extends and transforms its product portfolio and market reach;
- Ability to motivate and inspire internal resources to deliver great business;
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Teams, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and Salesforce;
- Strong commercial acumen and business understanding enabling achievement of profitable growth and retention results.
- Opportunity to work in one of the world’s leading innovators in eSIM, cloud and digital solutions;
- Great team spirit with collaborative, friendly and fun environment;
- Work from one of Europe’s most vibrant cities with great new central London office;
- Partially hybrid contract, with flexible working hours;
- Pension & healthcare benefits;
- Access to our internal referral program.
Truphone is an equal opportunity employer that encourages to bring your authentic self to work everyday. We support diversity, equal and fair treatment; while opposing all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, gender, race, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership or pregnancy and maternity.
Job date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 22:15:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!