Job title: OliOli® Dubai] Business Development Manager – Corporate Partnerships
Job description: About the job [OliOli® Dubai] Business Development Manager – Corporate Partnerships
Position: Business Development Manager Corporate Partnerships
Location: Dubai, UAE
Join an amazing group of people at OliOli® and help their mission to deliver exciting, joyful, differentiated, world-class, and incredibly fun experiences to children that nurture their innate sense of curiosity and exploration. OliOli® (meaning joy in the Hawaiian language) is a multiple award-winning contemporary childrens museum.
Find out more information about OliOli® @ or .
The Business Development Manager will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for developing, nurturing, and strengthening relationships with a multitude of stakeholders including but not limited to private corporations, public sector entities, and major operators within the hospitality sector.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing and using OliOli®s value proposition and active programming schedule, creatively develop and build thoughtful/impactful collaboration ideas for potential corporate partners in the public and the private sectors.
- Continuous focus on identifying like-minded potential partners whose values align with OliOli®s mission and objectives.
- Develop a wide breadth of types of collaboration opportunities with potential partners through a win-win mindset/approach.
- Initiate contact with potential partners and build deep and strong relationships with relevant colleagues within these organizations. Develop and maintain long-term business relationships with current and potential clients to drive repeat collaborations and realize repeat revenue potential.
- Actively seek dialogue and develop relationships with media agencies that work for targeted potential corporates and clients.
- Work closely with OliOli® founders and the Head of Marketing in pursuing collaboration opportunities with high profile clients and counterparts.
- Through active listening and regular dialogue, develop an insightful. understanding of the needs/objectives of potential partners and come up with innovative collaboration ideas to truly addresses those needs/objectives.
- Have a clear understanding of success criteria for a potential collaboration and ensure that OliOli® delivers against those KPIs in a seamless manner.
- Work closely with the guest engagement, operations, and other teams within OliOli® to drive the success of the collaboration for our partners.
- Manage all aspects of the collaboration funnel, including but not limited to preparing the initial presentations, proposals, coordinating with the internal teams, responding to queries, support in the negotiation of legal agreements, overseeing the activity/installation underlying the collaboration, issuing invoices, and collecting dues in a timely manner and so on.
- Diversify OliOli®s revenue base through sourcing collaborations with monetary incentives for OliOli®.
- Be an ambassador for the OliOli®.
- Remain well-informed about brand collaborations within our industry in the UAE and keep everyone internally up-to-date on considerable developments in this respect in the market.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop new programs, offerings and revenue-generating ideas for the business to ensure that the target KPIs are achieved.
- Actively reach out to the operators within the hospitality space to design/implement/execute a mutually beneficial relationship with them that enhances OliOli® visitation and brand profile.
- Similarly, reach out to travel trade operators and work closely with the Head of Marketing to strike partnerships that enhance visitation to OliOli®.
- Continuously track progress against the agreed upon KPIs, and prepare regular/frequent reports for the Head of Marketing/founders.
- Prior experience within business development is highly relevant.
- Work experience in the UAE (preferably Dubai) is a MUST.
- Ability to work within a highly diverse and multicultural environment.
- Exceptional communication skills. Arabic is a plus.
- Outcomes driven; comfortable working with business targets in a dynamic industry/environment.
- Demonstrated success in assessing client needs.
- Prior experience within business development, sales and entertainment is highly relevant.
- Proven negotiation skills.
Traits & Characteristics
- Self-starter and self-motivated; thrives working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Thoughtful, conscientious, and genuine.
- Lots of positive energy; respectful of diversity; patient and empathetic; friendly; courteous.
- Excellent organization and execution skills with strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to excellence in all that the do.
- Resilient and quick learner.
- Growth mindset and business acumen.
- Creative and problem-solver.
College degree is required.
Job date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 06:28:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!