Job title: Partner Account Manager – Middle East
Company: Pure Storage
Job description: BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, — all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. .
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press
across these dimensions * And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
Pure Storage is looking for a Partner Account Manager to develop and manage the Reseller relationships in Saudi Arabia.
The Partner Account Manager (PAM) is responsible for the recruitment, development, and management of the business relationships with Reseller partners. The successful PAM will work in tandem with Regional Sales Directors, District Managers, and Account Executives to successfully develop and service all partners and prospects within their respective geography/territory. They will also collaborate with the Channel and Field Marketing team on programs and events designed to promote Pure’s product and drive revenue to Pure through partners.
- Create Strategies and lead team efforts to maximise sell-through of Pure products within Channel.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for existing partners.
- Aggressively drive partner to maximise sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Manage sales orders and provide status to partner and/or manager.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new product offerings.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
- Conduct contract negotiations & define and execute partner sales plans.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- Demonstrated experience developing Reseller and Alliance Channels.
- BA/BSc or comparable degree in business, marketing or software engineering.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- The desire to drive change and evangelise new technologies.
- Passion for post-sales customer success.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
BE YOU-CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you’re wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our .
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.
Location: Saudi Arabia – Dubai
Job date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 01:41:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!