Job title: Business Development Manager – Regional Sales
Company: Nationwide Platforms
Job description: We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager – Regional Sales. As an Business Development Manager – Regional Sales with us you’d have the full power of our products and services to take to market.
You’d work closely with existing customers to maximise business and you will also be required to generate business with new customers. This role is based predominately in the Central Scotland area with lots of potential within its portfolio! With this in mind, we need someone who is flexible to travel, wants to work hard and succeed in this exciting sales role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join Nationwide Platforms – the UK market leader in powered access.
In reward we can offer a Competitive Salary, 30% OTE, Car, Contributory pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Responsibilities include: –
- Manage all customer and sites within an agreed sales area.
- Ensure sales targets are met in accordance with Depot Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Achieve revenue growth against depot budget.
- Retain existing customer base within agreed percentage.
- Redevelop dormant accounts to agreed percentage.
- Complete weekly planners and call reports, record activity via I-snapshot reporting.
- Complete and update account management and site sheets.
- Adhere to quality management procedures regarding sales enquiries.
- Carry out site surveys as required, in accordance with Health & Safety requirements and assist customers with risk assessments and method statements.
- Target new business in accordance with depot targets.
- Ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded for both internal and external customers.
- Deal with all customer queries quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
The ideal candidate:
- The preferred candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a successful sale track record in the rental or construction sector.
- Proactive individual with high standards of doing business.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but able to recognise and support the preferences and prioritise of the organisation.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Results-orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate highly effective negotiation skills that ensure that business is won on commercial terms.
For further information please contact the Recruitment Team on 01455 206808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK, providing a fleet of more than 13,000 machines from a network of 30 depots across the country. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, the largest equipment rental company in Europe.
Job date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 07:01:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!