Job title: Programme Manager – IT/Insurance
Company: GMA Consulting
- Programme Manager
- project manager
Programme Manager – IT AND INSURANCE SECTOR
12 MONTHS FTC – HYBRID WORKING – 2 DAYS PER WEEK IN THE OFFICE
This company is employee focused with a strong work-life balance and excellent rewards package.
My client is a highly dynamic and successful Insurance business with a strong presence across the UK and the world.
This Programme Manager role will be working as part of the project aimed at the digitisation and automation of their customer experience. You will be supporting the Retail Transformation programme and the Programme Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of the projects of the Retail transformation programme and oversee the implementation of the other key strategic and mandatory projects whilst working closely and managing dependencies within other key programmes of work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Management of Project plans -own and deliver – Other data workstreams & action: oversight and support the delivery, working with the wider business teams to ensure plans are clear on outcomes, resources, tasks and owners. This may involve the definition of specific solutions in collaboration with business, risk and other teams
- Action Management – develop and maintain personal action logs to ensure clear outcomes, owners and tasks are completed in line with project needs
- Progress Control & Reporting – develop project reports to appropriate standards required on quality and clarity. Be the main interface with PMO Office for data initiatives
- Outcomes & Benefit tracking – ensure the outcomes and benefits are identified and tracked throughout the project delivery using appropriate key performance indicators
- Risk & Issue, Assumption & Dependency Management – Manage a register of risks and issues, assumptions and dependencies within personal delivery scope
- Quality Management – ensure governance process is adhered to within the programme in line with the Firm s quality standards
- Documentation – ensure project artefacts are developed to provide clear and concise explanations and recommendations as required on options, supported by demonstrable evidence
- Relationship Management – Build effective partnership relationships with Project delivery team within UK and wider business units, with a strong customer focus, and demonstrate an ongoing, practical understanding of the needs of internal and external customers
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Previous experience in a commercial environment specifically in a Project Office/Project Management role
- Experience of working in large, federated organisations, operating Matrix management’ and agile delivery principles
- Be an excellent communicator; both orally and written, able to build and foster strong working relationships with key stakeholders, with strong influencing and persuasion skills
- In depth understanding of Project and Programme Office best practice including budget control, resource management, scheduling, change control, risk, issue, assumption and dependency management, report development and delivery
- Good understand of SharePoint Online and ability to create and manage collaborative contribution
- Proven ability to drive standards and provide challenge and improvement recommendations to ensure controls and standards are achieved
- Proven ability to analyse a broad range of management information, identify recommendation actions and develop reports that drive improvement
- Proactive and resilient with Commitment and tenacity to deliver programme objectives
- ISEB Project & Programme Office Foundation (Desirable)
- Prince 2 Foundation, APM, PMI, ISEB Project Management or equivalent (Desirable)
- Business Organisational Development & Change experience (Desirable)
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO.
Job date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 07:13:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!