Job title: Project Coordination Specialist/ Site Coordinator Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job description: Description
Project Coordination Specialist will communicate with project members to ensure awareness of any new developments in a project’s status. Will be responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of the project through a range of actions contributing to the design, planning, management and monitoring of project activities. Including organizing meeting times and locations, updating a project schedule and ensuring that all necessary parties are aware of project deadlines. You may be assigned other duties to help proactively drive our FieldCore vision and align with our organization’s core values.
Note – The project duration is 1 year. Local nationals will be given preference.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor the development process of all project and ensure projects’ completion within specific time frame, budget and quality by Coordinating the efficient use of financial resources of the Project, including budgeting and budget revisions, as well as expenditure tracking and reporting
- Ensure that all project management and administration functions on planning, reporting, resource mobilization and budgeting for the project are undertaken in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Plan, coordinate and manage a startup project of the company
- Plan and coordinate the objective, layout, marketing, business direction of the project. Research and reports are expected during initial phase
- Liaise with multiple parties and manage project progress
- Communicating with team to understand and gather project requirements and coordinate with suppliers during new project development
- Make sure deadlines of each involved party are adhered to and met. Working with multiple parties is expected
- Responsible for occasional inspection and report on progress of work and Identify key performance indicators as well as develop and maintain a monitoring system to ensure effective information sharing, provision of feedback and elaboration of top-quality progress reports
- Drive and support implementation of EHS practices at site, ensuring compliance with EHS procedures and safe practices
- Lead quality efforts at site by ensuring compliance with procedures and processes
- Become GE point of contact at site and serve a liaison between FC SM and site team.
- Work closely with SM and RM to ensure resources assignment and crew composition meet the assignment technical and safety requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Travel may be required
- Ability and willingness to work holidays, weekends and overtime as required by field assignments
- If position is a people manager include, Manage and develop employees
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Higher Diploma or Degree level, preferably in an engineering discipline and/or significant relevant project management, engineering and/or construction experience.
- At least 1 year working experience in project management
- Provides support for field services with solid practical knowledge of processes and procedures. Works under a moderate degree of supervision, within established guidelines. Limited complexity; activities are generally narrow in scope. May act as a functional/technical lead, coordinating the work of others.
- 3 years of experience in Wind Projects
- Superior technical expertise
- Strong project management, project coordination, and administrative skills
- Hard working, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Outgoing, strong problem solving skills and well-organized
- Excellent written English.
- Strong communication, people, and customer experience skills
- Handle any ad hoc job tasks assigned by supervisors
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
FieldCore, a GE company, is an independent, industrial field services organization focused on World-Class Execution across the power generation and oil & gas industries. We have brought together more than 12,000 of the foremost experts in field services to focus on one thing; delivering excellent outcomes for our customers. As a global organization, we celebrate the uniqueness of our diverse employees and strive to create an inclusive culture. Our people are driven by our core values of safety, integrity and quality, and focused by our guiding principles. For more information visit our website .
FieldCore is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law
Job date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 02:03:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!