Job title: Project Manager, P&DS Projects
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Job description: How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
We are looking for a Project Manager (Fit-Out) for our Project & Development Services business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. Our mission is to help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
About Project and Development Services (PDS)
Our services affect how millions of people live, work, and play every day. It is our responsibility to nurture the impact we can have on all projects and bring value into every detail. From development advisory to project and cost management, from program management to engineering design and sustainability, from fit-out to asset repositioning and major base-build schemes, our services span every dimension across all asset types, sectors and regions.
JLL’s PDS team comprises 8,900 project managers, engineers, designers and architects across 50 countries and is actively managing 36,900+ projects yearly. Join the PDS team to expect more and achieve more. There’s room for you to design and build your career within the PDS community and the wider JLL ecosystem.
We are looking for a Project Manager (Fit-Out) for our P&DS team based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
This role will be working in the UAE across a range of sectors including commercial offices, luxury retail, leisure / entertainment and tenancy coordination schemes – managing multiple projects at once and both pre and post-contract services.
What this job involves
- Accountable for day to day delivery of all project management tasks.
- Develop the client brief and Project Execution Plans to suit the specific requirements of the project.
- Undertake full design management and manage design teams in the development of design solutions to meet the client’s expectations and budget.
- Fully manage and handle local government approvals process.
- Administer complex contracts, proactively managing and confirming the compliance of contractors/consultants to the contract terms and conditions.
- Assist with the compilation of tender documents and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting.
- Develop project documentation, programs, master budget, etc.
- Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
- Deliver projects within the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractor’s progress against the contract program.
- Manage consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract.
- Manage internal teams across projects and act as a lead for delivery.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be / have
- Previous professional consultancy experience preferred but not essential.
- Degree Qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in managing delivery of fit-out projects (mixed sector) in the region.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a fluent proficiency in English.
- International safety qualification / recognition an advantage but not essential.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Job date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 03:04:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!