Job title: Quality Assurance Technologist
Job description: Job Title
Quality Assurance Technologist
Develop, implement and evaluate programs and procedures to assure lubricant quality at ENOC’s blendplants and 3P Blend operations. Maintain professional knowledge of quality systems and procedures. Conduct trend analysis, audits, investigations and site inspections to ensure compliance with company quality policies and governmental regulations. Maintain and improve existing compliance and quality assurance programs, including IMS, ISO, GHS, REACh, etc as per requirements. Manage and direct use of third party organizations for compliance and regulatory support, as well as third party testing and analysis. Lead root cause analysis and lessons learned initiatives for lubricants organization. Provide training and development for internal and external customers for quality assurance and regulatory compliance matters.
Key deliverables are summarised as under:
1) Lead, organize, compile, evaluate, and monitor progress and/or completion of lubricant quality assurance and compliance programs at ENOC’s own & 3P Blend locations globally.
2) Lead the implementation of the ENOC’s Product Integrity Manual for the Lubricants Business Unit internally & externally. Train champions and administrators on conducting Gap Assessments and Action Plans.
3) Delivers professional root cause investigations in event of product quality failures, document the case and follow-up on improvement plans at ENOC & 3P Blend Plants.
4) Organize and lead review and assessment team with the experience, knowledge, and motivation to conduct quality compliance technical audits at 3P locations & own blendplants.
5) Oversee product registrations as required by governmental regulations by working with Sales and outside vendors for integrating technologies to ensure compliance with REACH and other regulatory issues for selected products.
6) Organize inter laboratory correlation programs with 3P toll blenders and ENOCs own blend plants, review the results statistically and provide recommendations to close the gaps in lab performance.
7) Execute cost reduction programs as directed by Manager- Lubricants Technology in support of formulations at ENOC’s own blend plants & 3P toll blenders.
8) Perform any other duties assigned by Manager – Lubricants Technology.
Additional Principal Accountabilities
Minimum Graduate in Engineering/Science
5+ years’ experience in Lubricants or additive business
Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
MS Office suite, MS Excel, WWW.
Strong numerical skills to undertake statistical analysis
Understanding of quality management system like ISO TS 16949 will be an advantage
Job date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 01:39:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!