Job title: Sales Manager – Technology (Arabic Speaking)
Company: Black Pearl
Job description: Job Description:
Our client, a well-known HR platform provider, is looking for Sales Manager. In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure securing new customers and maintaining an undeveloped good relationship with existing potential customers’ accounts as well as negotiating deals with them.
- Builds business by pursuing new sales prospects.
- Achieve targets set for contributing and generating revenue for the company.
- Conduct and report the minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform the minimum of those into a revenue-generating business.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities and relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and developing new revenue streams.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports while assessing current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation while doing the sales pitch.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through monthly sales meetings.
- Maintaining active sales pipeline by actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- At least one year of experience either in UAE / KSA market, in a sales/ business development role
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Have a background in selling any technology products/services, in a B2B set up.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- A record of target meeting achievement & good domain knowledge
- Should be willing to travel when needed.
- Proficiency in English. Arabic speaking is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
If you are interested in this role, please answer the following questions, and send it back to me along with your updated CV and the accomplished candidate summary sheet:
- How many years of experience do you have in sales?
- Can you elaborate your professional experience in selling HR platforms?
- Please elaborate your experience in B2B Sales?
- What tools are your using?
- What are your sales targets? How are you able to increase them?
- What are your target markets?
- What kind of HR modules are you selling?
To know other vacancies we have, please feel free to visit our website –
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients. If you receive any emails, SMS or calls requesting you to pay from someone claiming to be an employee of Black Pearl before they can process your application, please report and write an email to or contact our office on +9712 6225503.
Job date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 23:36:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!