Job title: Senior Account Manager – Fast Hire
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Accountant
Salary 5,625 AED (per month)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our growing team at Publicis Group in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Senior Account Manager is an awesome opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in project management, people management and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Senior Account Manager at Publicis Group today!
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world’s largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world’s most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg’s, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others. Job Description
The Senior Account Manager will usebusiness and strategic intelligence in a creative environment.This role is for athinker, someone who understands the digital landscape and curious challenger to understand and interpret client needs. The Senior AccountManager will tackle business problems and communications briefs while managing allocated resource teams. Additionally, he/she will also:
- Act as day-to-day client contact, sometimes across multiple clients/accounts in a fast-paced atmosphere; work load prioritization skills are a must for success
- Oversee and runs team status meetings to align internal stakeholders on priorities and goals of the meeting/projects
- Work with directors on account leadership to develop strategy presentations, communication plans, element/creative briefsand other client-mapping deliverables
In addition to external client service duties, the Account Manager will have experience crafting and executing both traditional creative and social media campaigns. They will be a passionate team player with very strong creative, strategic thinking and organizational abilities:
- Develop new business by analyzing account potential, identifying and evaluating additional needs and analysing opportunities
- Develop innovative channel solutions to meet client’s business needs.
- Maintain the highest standards of quality throughout development and implementation of all work
- Undertake market, competitor and client business analysis to ensure understanding of client’s business, market environment and products/brands
- Responsible for end to end project execution
- Ensure dedicated monthly / quarterly field time to gauge on the ground market trends and developments
- Proactively address client challenges with innovative solutions
- Contribute to the development of the social media strategy
- Monitor, control and report expenditure against all financial budgets (by account)
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. campaign views, engagement, etc.)
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements with third party suppliers and clients to maximize agency revenue.
- Control scope creep and build a culture of long-term saving
- Implement effective Timesheet management for the team
- Assist Account Director with multichannel campaign results analysis, optimization and strategic recommendations, best practices recommendations,and client presentations
- Continually look for ways to improve account growth through clear understanding of clients’ objectives and goals
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Account Executive
- Sound understanding of financial principles
- Project Management
- Prior experience in telecom category is a plus, but not required
- Understanding of consumer behaviours and industry trends
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining acute attention to detail
- Deep digital and data understanding
- 7 years relevant work experience in a similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field is preferred
- Assume a high level of enthusiasm and be able to respond well under pressure
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and strategies
- Demonstrated experience in managing client relationships and projects
- Knowledge of customer retention process and the ability to analyze processes
- Polished & Refined:a strong focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness
- Communicator:excellent oral/written communication skills with a keen ability to keepsupervisors properly informed
- Self-Starter:must be a quick learner, intuitive, and proactive
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
Benefits of working as a Senior Account Manager in Dubai:
● Company offers great benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 01:46:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!