Job title: Senior Accountant
Job description: Airswift is the leading workforce solutions provider to the STEM industries. We have talented colleagues in over 60 global offices and 45 countries. We are a people business – we transform lives through the world of work. We care about mental health and wellbeing, community engagement and our planet – we plant a tree for every person placed in a job globally! We have a passion for growth, including investing in the development of our people.
This position will be the APAC expert for intercompany accounting. This person will work closely with corporate and regional teams to ensure intercompany accounting policy and practices are adhered to. This person will actively drive identifying and clearing of intercompany mismatches. A core responsible of their role will be to participate in the initiative to standardize and automate intercompany processes.
Business As Usual
- Participate in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures for intercompany accounting activities
- Provide oversight, governance, and reconciliation of intercompany activity
- Ensure all intercompany AP and AR transactions are eliminated in a timely manner
- Drive down the historic intercompany aging in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Manage intercompany loan and funding capacity by partnering with local treasury teams
- Develop and review Global Intercompany Revenue/Cost of Sales analysis and elimination journals
- Work with local accounting to drive compliance with tax regulations and adherence to transfer pricing policy
- Assist in the resolution of intercompany disputes as needed by local accounting teams
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis, evaluating transactions from entities
- Drive continuous process improvement including automation and acceleration
- Participate in the global initiative to standardize and automate intercompany
- Present project and status updates to Intercompany Manager
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is a must
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred
- At least 5 years’ accounting experience to include significant intercompany experience
- Experience with intercompany analysis and reconciliation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of consolidations, international accounting, and reporting issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication. All candidates must be fluent in English.
- Experience with an ERP system (e.g., Microsoft Dynamics 365, SAP, Oracle)
- Experience with consolidated financial reporting system (e.g., Hyperion, OneStream, Jet Anaplan, SAP BPC)
What we can offer you!
- Attractive monthly base salary + competitive commission/performance bonus.
- Genuine career progression opportunities, either locally or globally!
- World-class training programmes and development opportunities
- Virtual Onboarding Events exclusively for new hires.
- Team driven environment, supportive culture with a focus on work-life balance.
- Career breaks available after one year.
- Mental Health First Aiders to signpost you to support when you need it.
- Monthly Excellence Awards nominated by your peers.
- Quarterly roundtable with CEO for Excellence Award winners
- Yearly destination trips as part of our Highflyers program (Dubai, Buenos Aires, etc…)
- Charity days for various importance causes such as Relay for Life and Earth Day.
Our Core Values
- Growth – In life and business, one must grow to flourish and achieve high ambitions. Growth requires change, challenge, risk and sacrifice – we will always choose growth.
- Safety – We create a safe and inclusive environment to protect the physical and psychological well-being of everyone we work with.
- Excellence – We deliver, holding ourselves accountable for results. Our customers see excellence in everything we do.
- Integrity – We are ethical, open, honest and authentic. People trust us to do the right thing for the right reason.
Visit our website and social medias to find out more! –
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Airswift, we believe that diversity is critical to our success and makes us a great place to work. We are committed to building an equal opportunity workplace, the more inclusive we are – the better our work will be.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Buenos Aires – Dubai
Job date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 07:04:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!