Job title: Senior Associate – Digital Marketing
Job description: Job Description:
With experience and knowledge of digital platforms, including websites, social media and content management, you will support the team in day-to-day tasks and ad-hoc projects across the firm’s external and client-facing digital channels, including but not limited to:
- Build, grow and nurture KPMG online communities on key social media channels, while maintaining competitive engagement – help to manage content on channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram as well as Google+, Podbean, Slideshare
- Prepare and manage content calendar for internal and external communication on digital channels
- Collaborate with global digital marketing with an aim to leverage local and global social media programs to support business objectives
- Upload and maintaining content on the firm’s platforms and website, maintaining up-to-date accuracy of content, Partners and personnel.
- Contribute to the development of digital marketing campaigns and manage online advertising
- Generate reports on key metrics on the website and social media
- Report best practices to the C&M team as well as competitors’ activities and strategies
- Organize content shoots (for SM and website or RFPs) and manage costings. Conduct trainings for best practices on Social Media for staff firm-wide.
- Attendance at KPMG and client events while working with the Photo & Video Agency to capture the event via Interviews with key speakers, group photos, highlight reels and on-ground support.
- Ensure adherence to social media standards and guidelines, while identifying trademark violations to mitigate risk
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/ BA/ BBA) holder
Work experience requirements:
- 2-3 years work experience in digital services such as website publishing, SEM/SEO, online PR, app development and social media
- Previous experience of working on Website Content Management System (CMS), preferably Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Preferred: Prior experience of working in professional services (Big 4) or consulting firms.
Preferred: Prior working knowledge of CRM tools such as Microsoft Dynamics (SMART)
Technical & Inter-personal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize large data to derive meaningful insights
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Effective organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with challenging deadlines, multiple stakeholders and opinions
- Ability to develop working relationships with all levels i.e. most senior to junior people
- Energetic, positive and a motivated team player
Job date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 02:19:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!