Job title: Senior Business Development Manager (West End, London)
Company: Zachary Daniels
Job description: Description
IT/ Software consumer business| Senior Business Development Manager (HealthTech UK Market) | Up to £100-130k + car allowance + lucrative commission structure
Fully remote opportunity!
We are currently partnered with a leading IT/ Technology company who are looking for a new Senior Business Development Manager to join their team – as they search to reach that milestone of £1billion annual turnover in the next couple of years! They are looking for someone to develop their HealthTech UK vertical!
The company are a big player who span the globe with 10,000+ employees across all the major markets. They are a complete IT/ Technology services company who work with the biggest brands in the World.
- Identification and acquisition of new clients and projects in the sector
- Self-responsible implementation of the sales process from acquisition to completion
- Relationship management, maintenance and use of your network
- Individual bidding as well as coordination and participation in contract negotiations
- Internal coordination of the support of other teams, also abroad
- Use of marketing tools to obtain new orders
- Participation and moderation of external events
- Several years of professional experience as Sales / Business Development Manager
- Experience in sales of offshore or nearshore / IT Services
- Good knowledge in one of the following business sectors: Capital Markets, Insurance, Banking, Payments, Healthtech, Retail CPG, Telco Media or Mobility.
- Enthusiasm and conviction in customer presentations
- Stand-alone and structured work
- Strong communication power
- Effort to achieve and even exceed your goals
- Several years’ experience in technical sales with a thorough understanding of IT principles and practices
- Understands and demonstrates a systematic approach to problem solving
- Communicates fluently and effectively in business writing and present information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to plan, schedule, and monitor own work within deadlines
- Maintains awareness of developing technologies and takes some responsibility for personal development
- Possess technical and commercial background, persistence, and persuasiveness needed to succeed in a sales role
- Familiarity with business proposals: Methods and techniques for preparing and presenting proposals, business cases, and statements of work
- Familiarity with presentation methods and techniques for delivering effective presentations
- Understanding of methods, techniques, and tools for planning, organising, resourcing, and coordinating on going (non-project) activities
If you believe have what it takes for this one and you’re ready for your next challenge – please make sure you apply today!
Expected salary: £100000 – 130000 per year
Location: Central London
Job date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 07:31:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!