Job title: Business Development Manager – Birmingham, England
Job description: – United Kingdom — England — West Midlands — West Midlands — Birmingham
13 April 2023
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our busy team in Birmingham.
To develop the Group’s Projects’ business within an allocated region by generating opportunities within our existing and future customers by securing additional revenue and profit whilst ensuring we maintain a strong working relationship.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- To work closely with the Managing Director and in conjunction with other Group Companies and colleagues, to develop turnkey and other capital opportunities within the allocated region
- To achieve revenue and opportunity conversion aspirations in line with adi Projects’ development plans
- Develop strategic relationships to grow adi Group opportunities.
- Build customer relationships with new clients
- Forecasting sales targets and ensuring delivery
- Attending industry functions and trade shows
- Providing Market feedback to the management team
- Exceeding sales targets
- Identify and bring to the attention of your manager any training or development needs you are aware of, which would help you to improve your work performance.
As a multi-disciplined engineering firm, adi Group has a number of expert divisions, spanning across a variety of markets and sectors. Providing bespoke services to clients across the UK and Ireland, adi Group utilises its expertise and customer-centred approach to consistently deliver innovative engineering solutions without a break in the supply chain.
Serving as a client’s single point of responsibility, adi Group overturns UK engineering’s niche model to offer clients 360° support across the spectrum – from the smallest expert installation or maintenance contract to large-scale capital projects. End-to-end, full lifecycle support.
If you think you are suitable for the Business Development Manager role, please apply now!
Job date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 22:09:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!