Job title: Senior Manager Business Marketing
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Senior Manager Business
Aid delivery of the fully integrated, marketing and investor promotions engagement programme globally
- to position Dubai as a world-leading and future forward business and commerce centre,
- to be a driver of inbound investment, company attraction and talent, and
- put Dubai front and centre as one of the best places internationally to live, learn and work.
The role is specific to delivering the cohesive, integrated content and communications strategy across international markets and tailored to all specific audiences and their channels of influence. The senior manager would need to take ownership of the content approach, including strategy, development, delivery and media and amplification. Additionally, the role would work with and oversee key strategic comms and investor relations firms in markets to define and deliver the engagement programmes.
The senior manager would be coherent at dealing with senior decision makers and understand the investor and business attraction requirements these decision makers need, to be able to deliver a comprehensive engagement programme.
These audiences include, but not limited to, Multinational Companies; Conglomerates; Private Equity/Venture Capital firms; SMEs; Scale ups (Series B+, Pre and Post Unicorn), Private Wealth Owners/UHNWIs and all advisory networks i.e. lawyers, consultants etc.
Functional Responsibilities- Department Level:
Defining clear channels of Influence strategy (by market, by sector, by audience, etc.)
- Conduct a media mapping (traditional + digital) by country/audience/sector/ objective
- Map and define all key platforms for engagement
- Webinars, Events & Thought leadership
- Networking & Engagement: Advisory networks, associations, chambers, etc.
- Ambassador/KOL networks/relationships
Delivery of 360 promotion plan
- Identifying and engaging the right mix of :
- ATL- PR, Social, Content Partnerships, Sponsorship, Brand Associations, Influencer Content, Website/Digital, Advertising, centralized content distribution
- BTL – Events, Roadshows, Webinars, Ambassadors, Pitch Packs, Brochures, FAMs, Email
Delivery of digital and direct engagement material
- Developing and approving briefs
- Onboarding relevant external support
- Detailed review, analysis and recommendations for digital platforms/unified content strategy
- Development and collation of available data points and Identification of gaps
- Delivery and onwerrship of all material, ecsytems and period strategic evaluation
Create a master Dubai brand position
- Centre on a core/singular point of differentiation we want Dubai to be known for i.e. global gateway, city of the future, ease of business
- Speak with recent Dubai relocators on what was key USPs in their decision
- Research/current brand perception review
Functional Responsibilities- Role Level:
- Increasing specific and deep understanding of the business landscape and opportunities by market/audience/sector
- Facilitating cohesive messaging and brand positioning across the globe in collaboration with city stakeholders
- Driving promotion to generate business development leads for conversion by relevant DET/EAU teams
- Delivery of content strategy approach, including development, delivery and media and amplification, incuding identifying, scoping and bringing on the right partners to deliver against the objectives
- Oversee key strategic comms and investor relations firms in markets to define and deliver the engagement programmes.
- Develop presentations and communication material to support the negotiations with governmental and private entities during the development of new business set-up products
- Manage the planning activities for business marketing campaigns, decide on target companies/ markets and unique selling points to be marketed
- Drive the development of marketing briefs in alignment with business marketing campaign plans to guide the development of collaterals and social media management activities
- Conceptulaise and deliver roadshows, meet with target companies and conduct low to medium complexity presentations to promote Dubai as a preferred regional hub/ headquarters location.
- Prepare materials (e.g. presentations, memos, etc.) to be used during roadshows and sales conferences to promote Dubai as a preferred regional hub/ headquarters location
- Manage the research activities on the changes in Dubai’s business environment, laws and regulations and drive the development and maintenance of communication/ information sharing materials (e.g. email bodies, presentations, reports)
- Update communication/ information sharing materials (e.g. email bodies, presentations, reports) related to business environment and relevant Dubai laws and regulations
- Resolve low complexity requests and inquiries collected from businesses regarding to Dubai’s business environment, laws and regulations
- Review the changes on Dubai Business brand and brand guidelines and ensure that Dubai Business brand is used according to the guidelines
- Review third party providers’ and agencies’ proposals department’s business marketing needs and provide information to selection process
- Review third party provider (e.g. consultants, agencies) performance during activities related to business marketing needs and ensure that deliverables are aligned with organization’s priorities
- Lead the global media partnerships day to day delivery related to business marketing activities and review the draft memos and responses developed upon their requests
University/College Degree in a related field
8+ Years of relevant experience
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 00:26:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!