Job title: HR Business Manager m/w/d
Job description: Job Description
Job Title HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations
Commitment, expertise and sustainability these are all values that mark us out as a family-run business. How we think and act is shaped by our owner, the Princely House of Liechtenstein, and its 900 years of tradition and entrepreneurial experience.
We appreciate the value of traditions and firm beliefs and know how important it is to share these with other people. We also know that it is values such as respect and a sense of responsibility that create trust and bring people together in an uncertain world.
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Manager within Recruiting & Employer Branding team who understands the needs of our business and applies innovative strategic thinking to support HR projects to help strengthen our overall Recruiting & Employer Branding strategy. In this function you will create, support, coordinate and execute recruitment projects, support our branding and social media strategy. You will work closely with Head Recruitment and Employer Branding, HR Business Partners & Regional HR Managers to ensure smooth delivery of key HR Processes.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support and implement Recruitment cycle project plans; evaluate project status and resource utilization, implement changes to improve team effectiveness and performance
- Ensure consistency in Recruitment practices across EMEA especially in relation to recruitment, social media, internal processes, data analysis, reporting and overall HR transformation projects
- Ability to create comprehensive reports and dashboards containing complex data
- Analyze existing processes, onboarding, candidate experience, D&I, identify gaps in current systems and lead resolution project solutions using best practice
- Support HR projects across the organization as required and work closely with other teams such Marketing, Finance, external organizations and ensure seamless alignment to overall Business and Recruitment strategy
- Build talent pipeline with recruiting team to ensure a suitable mix of channels (social media, recruiting events, partnerships) are available to attract top talent
- Assist in other large-scale projects to include analysis of new business requirements, assessment of different methods of approach
- Recruitment research and identification of market trends and supports attraction strategy
- Apply project management procedures and best practices to HR initiatives
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor s or Master degree related to Human Resources Management, or Business Management/ Administration
- Excellent understanding and experience in full-cycle Recruiting, Employer Branding & EVP
- Outstanding negotiation and sales skills, selection strategies
- Excellent PowerPoint/ Excel skills, Power BI, Workday or any other HRCM tools
- Social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Talent channels) and developments in the digital space
- Strong data analytics, problem solving, strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong Project management skills with ability deliver to required deadlines
- Passionate team player and collaboration across various teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, spoken and written
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
LGT’s success is based on its core values, the Group-wide and partnership-based cooperation of entrepreneurial teams and a flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths. LGT’s continued growth opens up long-term personal and professional development opportunities in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Help shape LGT and become part of a family not just a company. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Business Partner.
LGT (Middle East) Ltd., Dubai
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 06:20:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!