Job title: Senior Manager – Communications Consultancy – Immediate Start
Job description: Job Description
Job Title HR & Admin Officer
Salary 5,905 AED (per month)
We are looking to hire a hardworking Senior Manager – Communications Consultancy to join our stellar team at Leo Burnett in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Senior Manager – Communications Consultancy is a fantastic opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in leadership, decision-making and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Senior Manager – Communications Consultancy at Leo Burnett today!
We help grow many of the world’s most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world’s most talented people. You’ll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn’t just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless.
Today, Leo Burnett is one of the most awarded creative networks in the world. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients’ brands discover their “human purpose” and play meaningful, active roles in people’s lives. Job Description
The Senior Account Manager acts as the main liaison between the agency and the client. They are responsible for the day-to-day operation of the client account including client presentations, gaining internal and external creative concept approval, and executing flawless delivery.
- Researches and understands the brand, its category and its competitors to provide added value for the client while staying well-informed on marketing and media trends.
- Collaborates with the Planning, Media, Data and Creative departments to write a strong, inspiring agency brief and concept based on the client’s initial brief.
- Influences the development of the highest quality of creative work by sharing knowledge of the client/business/brand and demonstrating strong creative judgment and basic strategic recommendations.
- Presents production estimates for client approval.
- Protects client and agency interests by thoughtfully managing resources and identifying new opportunities for growth, issues and updates.
- Provides written weekly status and conference call reports following meetings to ensure client and agency are in agreement.
- Attends shoots and edits to ensure client approval and satisfaction.
- Effectively facilitates the communication between agency, client and our partner agencies to ensure seamless creative outcomes.
- Works with studio, producers and project management teams to deliver on time, and on budget.
- Committed to constantly improving our work, and how we work.
- Maintains a sense of discretion and professionalism, representing the Groupe .
- Reviews annual projections of client gross income and personnel needs.
- Ensures a high level of agency performance on behalf of clients assigned.
- Periodically reviews account profitability to ascertain that a reasonable profit is being earned from the work done for each client.
- Promotes, when appropriate, other agency services.
- Proactively analyses and provides solutions to key developments which have implications for his/her client counterparts or agency management.
- Prepares agency financial budgets, ie. revenue, agency direct costs, and staffing needs.
- Preferred 5-7 years account experience in a highly creative advertising agency preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail.
- Exceptional initiative and follow through skills.
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with co-workers at a variety of levels, across many disciplines.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Social Media Channels (FB, IG, Twitter).
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial understanding of budgeting, estimating and agency profitability.
- A track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- The confidence to interact with clients and make presentations.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Assume a high level of enthusiasm and be able to respond well under pressure.
- Polished & Refined: a strong focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Strong grasp of social media space and online media jargon and technology.
Benefits of working as a Senior Manager – Communications Consultancy in Dubai:
● Learning opportunities
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 01:57:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!