Job title: Senior Manager – Learning and Development. Aster Clinic
Company: Aster DM Healthcare
Job description: Job Description:
The Head Human Resource (Vertical) will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices for the vertical. The role will build a high performance driven culture in the vertical while driving HR digitization and provide overall leadership and guidance to the business leaders and the HR function of the vertical.
- Partner with Senior Management, HR colleagues and key stakeholders in the communication and implementation of the strategic HR plan, projects and initiatives for the vertical to positively add value to both the business and employees.
- Oversee manpower planning, people budgets, review MIS and lead the overall talent acquisition process, merger and acquisition for the vertical.
- Create service level agreements, standard operating procedures, and processes across the units in the vertical.
- Build and maintain relationship with Unit heads and HR heads and support, develop and coach people managers to manage employee relations issues using policies, procedures and best practices.
- Maintain knowledge of local labor laws in countries of operation, industry trends and employment legislation and ensures compliance, guide and support unit HRs of the vertical with labor ministry or court-related employee matters.
- Create a high-performance culture and business excellence by implementing a Learning and Development Strategy for all employees and coach people managers on how to manage employee relations issues using best policies and procedures.
- Support the senior management during specific change programs ensuring that they provide a value-added service in all change management programs.
- Review and implement a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that is competitive and cost effective for the vertical.
- Lead the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
- Promote workplace inclusion and emphasize Aster’s position as an equal opportunity employer in the healthcare industry, lead employer branding efforts and formulate career development plans.
- Support business initiatives and collaborate strategically with the business to create a performance-driven, customer-focused culture.
Education & Experience:
- MBA or MA/MS in human resources or relevant field.
- Advanced HR Certifications (SHRM/CIPD preferred).
- 10+ years’ experience in HR with at least 5 years of senior leadership experience.
- Prior work experience preferably in the Healthcare sector.
Managing Vision and Purpose | Articulates the strategic vision and ensures alignment throughout the organization by cascading objectives.
Displaying Business Acumen | Understands the industry, the external environment in which it operates and the competitive landscape. Provides direction considering long term impact of opportunities.
Developing People | Drives a culture of capability building, on-going feedback and high performance.
Driving Collaboration | Establishes open and trusting relationships to drive cross functional synergy, focus on achievement of collective results and respect for diversity.
Our Benefits & Culture:
At Aster, We Care. We strive to create meaningful & purposeful experiences for our employees. As part of our team, you can contribute to giving back to society. Around the world we employ discoverers, and encourage bold innovators.
Aster DM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and respect differences that lay the foundation for encouraging creative ideas, building cohesive teams and fostering values and experiences. Our brand’s promise of “We’ll Treat You Well” deeply resonates with our employees and the communities we serve.
Job date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 00:06:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!