Job title: Senior Security Service Analyst
Job description: Description
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Security Service Analyst – 2300004U
To perform a continuous cycle of service improvements to the production services that we provide to our customers through complex problems, service continuity, availability and capacity planning and management. Define and implement Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and ensure the agreed service levels are met.
– Utilize analytical skills and tools in order to identify record, trends and analyze all problems that are assigned. Liaise effectively with the incident management teams, application support teams and technical teams to ensure all problems are investigated, diagnosed, have root cause analysis performed and permanent fixes implemented within the agreed terms of the SLO ensuring that these are prioritized by severity and impact criticality.
– Update the known error database with available interim solutions, and provide a monthly report to the line manager. Proactively identify potential issues which might become incidents, communicate the same to line management, and provide cost effective solutions in a timely fashion.
– Analyze incidents/alerts from EMS to ensure that potential problems are proactively detected and fixed before they cause business impact.
– Conduct detailed impact analysis, capacity planning and ensure that proper testing of proposed problem fixes are completed successfully before changes to the production environment are requested.
– Take end to end responsibility for all problems until permanent resolution ensuring that continuous progress updates are communicated to the key stakeholders.
– Escalate problems that age and are resulting in recurring incidents for the business.
– Ensure that the SLOs and SLAs are adhered to and supported by the relevant technical teams. Report and measure service availability in line with agreed service levels.
– Ensure that the SLOs are supported by the relevant Emirates Group departments (e.g. P&L, HR, Legal) through Operational Level Agreements (OLAs), and by external suppliers via Underpinning Contracts(UCs).
– Own and maintain the service catalogue for all available services to drive standardization and rationalization of all production services.
– Liaise with IT Strategy and Architecture to ensure the service catalogue supports the strategic directions for IT.
– Coordinate with all required IT teams to ensure service specifications, tools and resources are committed for implementing the agreed services according to SLOs. Identify and agree Service Quality Plans and KPIs with required IT teams to ensure improvement to service levels.
– Monitor SLO compliance reports and customer scorecard feedback and liaise with MITs, BITMs and Technical teams to investigate non-compliance incidents and to implement improvement processes, where appropriate.
– Assess the financial implications of SLO violations.
– Ensure that operational monitoring, escalation and renewal terms agreed with external suppliers through UCs is adhered to and to protect the interests of Emirates IT in a manner consistent with the contract terms.
– Support and review IT Service Continuity plans, testing and strategy for all IT services provided to the Group, to verify their validity and efficiency.
– Assess and improve the process maturity / adherence of Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes and provide relevant senior management dashboards.
– Use the Configuration Management System to account for all Computing Assets and configurations to provide accurate information on configurations items/inventory and provide a sound basis for Incident, Problem, Change, and Release Management.
– Verify configuration records against the infrastructure and correct any exceptions.
Qualifications & Experience
Information Technology. Other : 5+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
Degree in a subject relevant to IT. ITIL / COBIT or similar certifications.
Technical experience, within CyberSecurity or IT Service Delivery environment, which includes problem, capacity, service level management and service continuity experience
– Broad Business Domain Knowledge
– Technical Strategy and Planning
– Broad Operational and Infrastructure Knowledge
– Broad User Support knowledge
– Broad financial knowledge
– Broad Applications & Systems Development knowledge
– Problem Management
– Capacity Management
– Service Level Management
– IT Service Continuity
– Availability Management
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Job date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 00:43:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!