Job title: Senior Information System Analyst
Job description: Senior Information System Analyst
Job Location : Dubai
Key Responsibilities :
- Good knowledge of the .NET programming language to achieve a high-performance level for the application development and must be able to do hands-on programming.
- Manage Web Services / Web API/ Mobile App/ Windows Service /Windows App Developments
- Gather, analyse and document, requirements provided from the project stakeholders/users
- Lead the team in terms of .NET C# Programming for the system’s requirements with the overall technical design.
- Guide the team members to develop Testing Documentation and conduct internal system testing including detailed scenarios testing
- Setup User Acceptance Testing environment and the relevant test data including Testing Documentation
- Plan, Raise and Perform Production Deployments subjected to project manager’s approval
- Conduct end-users’ requirements gathering sessions including the documentation of the detailed User Requirements Specifications document for users sign-off.
- Translating by understanding customer business needs by developing project user stories, prototypes, features, functionalities for internal review, brainstorming and feasibility study using tools such as JIRA, Balsamiq and Justin in mind etc.
- Develop business & projects execution plan & FSDD documents in close collaboration with clients, vendors and present project results to top management.
- Apply Architectural guidance strategies, new capabilities by preparing & collaborating technical presentations with the development team & product owners.
- Collaborating with business partners and cross-functional teams and supporting system documentation and collecting and evaluating information gathered from various sources.
- Accountable for the completion of standard or non-standard tasks, within the scope of the IS function
- To provide Application Support to users within the organization & clients where applicable
- Interacts with client or users around specific work efforts and deliverables
- The timely escalation of unresolved issues to relevant vendors or internal IS support teams.
- Development and upgrade of new and existing systems and software as required by the business.
- Maintenance of applications in use by the business
- Manage customer interface on all ICT Systems including deployment of customer systems within contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent.
- Advance Diploma in Software Engineering
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications
- At least 5-6 years of experience in software development & application management field
- Mobile application development experience
- Content Management application experience
- Database Management experience
- IoT & System Integration experience
- Strong programming skill with hands-on experience in React Native, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, LINQ, jQuery, Angular and Bootstrap
- Deep knowledge in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) especially MS SQL Database is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, such as Power BI, Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Expert in design & development of APIs for internal & external applications.
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely.
- Excellent documentation skills and basic project management skill is required
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Create and Review UAT plans, test cases and procedures and closely work with QA teams & development unit.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Fin & Ops and CRM), CAFM systems is an added advantage.
- Experience in delivering solution workshops & training to customers, partners and colleagues guiding best practices.
Job date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 23:33:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!