Job title: Senior Test Engineer – IT – UAE
Company: Alshaya Group
Job description: Exp: 5 to 10 yrs
- A “hands-on” technical role with a focus on quality.
- With a clear understanding of Systems and Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and standards, Testers are highly proficient in designing test suites and in using various testing techniques.
- Requires flexibility, accuracy and a strong sense of ownership
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Analyse requirements and the test data needs.
- Create test cases, scripts and traceability matrix.
- Run the defect triage calls effectively with the support of Lead/manager.
- Coordinate with the development teams (including vendor) to ensure that
- Help analyse the impact of the change on the system and identify regression test cases.
- Execute the test cases manually/automated.
- Automate the test cases from the regression pack.
- Present test-case walk-through.
- Following the required set standards
- Analyzing the testing results and submitting the report to the development team
- Ensure that the testing is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
- Ensure that test-product documentation is complete
- Focus on continuous testing improvements
- Responsibility for the maintenance of QA environments across products, working closely with the delivery teams to define an optimal solution for each platform.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong knowledge on JDA/BY Solutions like WMS / Allocation Planning / Demand Planning / Demand and Fulfillment.
- Oracle Products like MFP (Merchandise Financial Planning), Retail Demand Forecasting (RFP)
Demand and Planning / Fulfillment, Retail Allocation Module for Allocations * Must have 6-8 years of Software testing experience and must have a solid knowledge of Testing fundamentals and its application.
- Retail and Warehouse management experience would be advantageous.
- Functional knowledge on JDA is a must.
- Good knowledge on any of the OOPS programme language such as Java, Python, RoR, etc.
- Have implemented and worked on different automation frameworks.
- Good experience working on the Atlassian test management toolsets such as Zephyr, Xray, TM4J, QTM4J
- Solid functional knowledge on the Oracle based Retail applications
- Strong understanding of batch job testing across the environments.
- Have a strong working experience in managing the System Integration test phase.
- Should be proficient in driving the testing efforts across the multiple projects.
- Should work closely with the automation team and help automate the test cases.
- Good to have exposure across the Omnichannel based products i.e.Web, mobile web, Mobile native/hybrid App.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: 23 Feb 2023 Arabian Standard Time
Application close: 22 Mar 2023 Arabian Standard Time
Job date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 23:40:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!